converting holley to E-85 or 95

Tech questions that don't fit above forums

Moderator: Team

themotorshop
converting holley to E-85 or 95

Post by themotorshop »

can i start out by going to the stainles steel .130 needle seat,but how much bigger on the acc pump squirters from stock should i go, and iam putting a metering block kit on it also, thanks for any help
themotorshop
Re: converting holley to E-85 or 95

Post by themotorshop »

ok thanks anyways guys , iam going with 52s pri and sec, any help on the jetting from stock 4779
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Kevin Johnson »

I think you would receive more suggestions if you repeated the questions in the "Engine Tech" section.

Hope this helps:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=44906
Driving Force Online: BREAKING NEWS—Ohio Governor Signs SEMA-Supported Vehicle Freedom Bill Into Law!
themotorshop

Post by themotorshop »

thanks kevin, i just thought engine tech, and then all other, so i figured carbs was all other,because its not specifically engine tech,but i see you reposted thanks, what do you think about it, i would trust your opinion
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Kevin Johnson »

themotorshop wrote:thanks kevin, i just thought engine tech, and then all other, so i figured carbs was all other,because its not specifically engine tech,but i see you reposted thanks, what do you think about it, i would trust your opinion
My opinion is that you need to get advice from people that have done this and I have not.
Driving Force Online: BREAKING NEWS—Ohio Governor Signs SEMA-Supported Vehicle Freedom Bill Into Law!