Bay Area chassis dyno

Tech questions that don't fit above forums

Moderator: Team

sidestep

Bay Area chassis dyno

Post by sidestep »

Hello all, my name is Ray, very new to speedtalk and very green with forums as this would be my first. I'm not sure of the appropriate area for greetings, figured it would be best to say hello first and thank everyone for who they are as it is very apparent the information and knowledge that can be obtained is overwhelming.

I live about 35 miles south of San Francisco, Ca and would like to know of any shops that have a chassis dyno. I am aware of Rescino performance, but the shop in my opinion has gone south since the father passed on the reigns. I am willing to travel if need be 100 miles or so as 4.30's are not in it yet. In advance any suggestion is greatly appreciated. Thank you for allowing me to be part of such a great community.
Steve A
Re: Bay Area chassis dyno

Post by Steve A »

http://www.brgracing.com/history.html

Only about a year late in replying! Just saw your post, but if you're still looking for a chassis dyno call BRG,ask for KC. They have both a car dyno and a motorcycle dyno. KC is a great person and a very talented fabricator tuner. I agree with you about Rescino.

Steve A