No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

justahoby
HotPass
HotPass
Location: In Stephenville, Texas, USA from Thunder Bay, Canada

Back after time away.

Post by justahoby »

I had time away... and peeped in here a couple of times but not enough to remember my password apparently lol. I got married (again) and got my wife finally into the US after last summer after 3 trips to Asia to be with her. And been busy with work. Very busy. My son has cerebral palsy, and I been busy with him when I visit. I am into another big block twin turbo project and been currently running into decisions that need pondering of the minds before purchasing more parts. So here I am. A few things have changed and moved on so it's like I stepped back into a new world again here at ST, and Don will be greatly missed.
As I'm approaching 40,I still think I'm 20. What the hell is wrong with me?
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass
Re: Back after time away.

Post by Kevin Johnson »

I am glad that your patience and determination has helped your family. That has more and more become a rare quality. =D> =D> =D>
Driving Force Online: BREAKING NEWS—Ohio Governor Signs SEMA-Supported Vehicle Freedom Bill Into Law!
justahoby
HotPass
HotPass
Location: In Stephenville, Texas, USA from Thunder Bay, Canada

Re: Back after time away.

Post by justahoby »

Kevin Johnson wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 7:03 am I am glad that your patience and determination has helped your family. That has more and more become a rare quality. =D> =D> =D>
Thanks Kevin. Life has its ways. I have seen people hold on to jobs or careers over their marriage and in the end I really dont want to go through another divorce. I have a woman that accepts my son and my ex is comfortable with her being with me when I visit. I cannot ask for more. If I am not there enough to have an influence on my son then who will?

I met my wife playing words with friends. She beat my but a few times , and I decided maybe we should talk. I sure as heck was not looking for a long distance relationship, she was 12000 miles away in Singapore, but I knew I was going to marry her. But after time we made plans and I hopped a plane to Singapore and got married. Did some traveling . A drastic change from my life a year before with my child support behind , looking for a job, and a flagged passport. System is cruel but I did what I could,
As I'm approaching 40,I still think I'm 20. What the hell is wrong with me?