No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro
Re: New Old Cancer Cure?

Post by Fireonthemountain »

10 minutes ago snooky1954 wrote:

This site lists a patent for the class of drugs that fenben is in. Scoll thru all of it and read the bottom. Very interesting. Patent was issued in 2008

https://patentimages.storage.googleapis ... /US7423015...
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

The cancer drugs in your bathroom cabinet

https://www.theguardian.com/science/201 ... a-blockers
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

Ken0069 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:58 pm My next door neighbour died of her lung cancer this morning! And NO, she never did offer to try the Fenbendazole treatment! I guess you can lead the horse to water, but you can't make him drink!

RIP, Becky Adie
:(
I have known people who were so beat up, by medical and the world, they were suicidal (wanted to die). They see no future for them they want, in this world, and let go of this world. And no offer of a cure, or being young again later will change their minds. And they may be right, but I am so addicted to the good fight and seeing the next chapter of the world's insanity I keep going.

We can't help those who do not want it, or teach those not desperately seeking answers, though a lot of times we give it a try.
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

Avemar (fermented wheat )

Joe is now recommending taking this with his protocol if possible.
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

Ken0069 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:31 pm
Fireonthemountain wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:11 pm Avemar (fermented wheat )

Joe is now recommending taking this with his protocol if possible.
How Avemar Helps Fight Cancer
Dr. David Williams
This fermented wheat germ extract exhibits positive effects against cancer

Avemar is a naturally fermented wheat germ extract that, so far, has exhibited positive effects against all forms of cancer cell lines tested.

To understand how Avemar works, it helps to understand how cancer develops and spreads.

Whether tumor cells proceed to replicate, grow, and eventually spread throughout the body is determined by enzymatic activity and their accessibility to various nutrients. For years, pharmaceutical companies have also focused their efforts in this arena in an attempt to find cures for various forms of cancer. One of their top priorities (and one area with the greatest potential) has always been to uncover compounds that inhibit glucose metabolism in tumor cells.

Every form of cancer cell utilizes glucose at rates 10 to 50 times higher than that of normal healthy cells (a well-known phenomenon referred to as “the Warburg effect”). Unlike normal, healthy cells that utilize glucose primarily for energy, tumor cells use glucose to increase the production of nucleic acids (necessary for the formation of additional RNA) and various proteins (needed for the cancer to continue to grow).

In simple terms, cancer cells have only one function: proliferation. To achieve this function, cancer cells need large amounts of glucose that they can convert into building materials for new cells. As the tumor grows, more and more glucose is consumed. Two things occur as a person’s glucose is diverted to the cancer. First, fatigue sets in. Second, since less glucose is converted to necessary fats and protein, the body begins to waste away (a process known as cachexia).

One of the main problems with conventional cancer therapies such as chemotherapy and radiation is that they are non-specific, so they destroy normal, healthy cells along with disease-ridden ones. Thus, the attempt to kill the cancer cells often kills the patient as well.

Avemar, however, works through several different mechanisms. One of its most unique benefits, however, is its ability to inhibit glucose metabolism in cancer cells.

Research at UCLA has demonstrated that Avemar reduces glucose flow into cancer cells—which inhibits their ability to produce additional nucleic acids and subsequently reduces their proliferation. In the presence of Avemar compounds, cancer cells begin to utilize the available glucose to produce substances that actually inhibit cell division and stimulate programmed cell death (apoptosis) within the tumor.

As one report explains, decreased glucose consumption of the tumors results in a harmonizing of the patient’s metabolism—as well as weight gain, even in people with advanced cancers. As a result, patients treated with Avemar also have improved tolerance for surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy. Further, Avemar achieves these results without creating any toxicity or damage to normal, healthy cells. As a result, patients have less fatigue, pain, and depression, and experience an increase in appetite that can help them regain lost weight.
A Foreign Cell Informer

Avemar also assists the immune system’s ability to identify and destroy cancer cells. The cells responsible for this are a specialized type of white blood cell called natural killer (NK) cells. However, cancer cells can evade NK cells by masking their outer membrane with a special substance that the NK cells recognize as “normal.” Avemar suppresses the release of this masking substance—allowing NK cells to better target and kill the cancer cells.
A White Blood-Cell Enhancer

Avemar also can protect cells against effects caused by conventional therapies. For instance, following radiation and chemotherapy, it has been demonstrated that Avemar was successful in restoring the bone marrow’s ability to produce red blood cells.

One of the life-threatening complications of radiation and chemotherapy is a condition called febrile neutropenia. It occurs when the therapy significantly reduces the number of white blood cells (neutropenia). White blood cells are needed to fight pathogens, and patients are extremely vulnerable to infections (and resulting death) during this period when cell counts are at their lowest. An indicator of the seriousness of the infection is the presence of a fever (the febrile part).

A clinical investigation into the condition involved 22 children in Budapest with various solid-tumor cancers. Half of those children were given Avemar before and during their chemotherapy, and the other half were not. In the Avemar group, there were a total of 121 cycles of chemotherapy and 30 episodes of febrile neutropenia (24.8 percent). In the control group—those not taking the Avemar—there was a total of 106 cycles of chemotherapy and 46 episodes of febrile neutropenia (43.3 percent). Being able to almost halve the incidence of febrile neutropenia alone should justify the use of Avemar in all patients on chemotherapy. The number of lives saved would be astronomical.

In all of the studies where Avemar was used in conjunction with conventional therapies, not only were those therapies significantly more effective, but the patients experienced considerably less therapy-related side effects. Both the frequency and severity of common side effects like nausea, fatigue, weight loss, and depression were reduced. Additionally, their immune systems recovered more rapidly.
Why Wait?

Avemar’s safety has been studied extensively in cell lines, animals, and humans, and no adverse effects have been identified. When the data were reviewed by a panel of doctors and toxicologists, it was their opinion that Avemar has a toxicological profile similar to that of bread. (Though the product is made from only the germ part of wheat, the manufacturer has included a caution for people who are sensitive to gluten.)

Given the existing scientific research, there’s absolutely no reason that Avemar shouldn’t be used with every single cancer patient—particularly in those with severely impaired immune systems and those who are undergoing conventional therapies. I encourage you to share this information with anyone you know battling cancer. It could save a life.

https://www.drdavidwilliams.com/avemar-cancer
Good article and nice simple explanation on why fermented wheat germ.
There seems to be a number of fairly low toxicity cancer killers. Piperazine is one, and common the boric acid is another, and there are more like DCA. I just don't think my poor old body can tolerate many more dead cancer cells being processed out of it any faster, or don't want to do it faster. I can feel it in my liver/kidney area of my back.
n2xlr8n
Expert
Expert

Post by n2xlr8n »

Regardless of one's own faith, my wife and I will keep you guys in our prayers.

Keep the research coming- it's fascinating. Honestly, I'm more than curious. I worked in cancer research for many years and recently my 53 YO body decided to drop 20 lbs, with no other changes to my diet except eating a high protein breakfast. Time for a physical.
He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world.
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

n2xlr8n wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:19 pm Regardless of one's own faith, my wife and I will keep you guys in our prayers.

Keep the research coming- it's fascinating. Honestly, I'm more than curious. I worked in cancer research for many years and recently my 53 YO body decided to drop 20 lbs, with no other changes to my diet except eating a high protein breakfast. Time for a physical.
Thanks. Yep at 50 its a good idea to get a physical, as that's when things start really going down hill. But it could be the breakfast change that made the difference in weight, since it was high protein. The latest research on health is aiming for less hours of the day also we eat anything, for longer fasting times daily. This is a documentary on this trend that came out in 2017 that may interest people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKaxPnn_ijk

Now, a little more advanced info on whats here, or coming very very soon on being young again and healthy again, and the end of all diseases. For most people this will cause denial or future shock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPTXNrBNtRk

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... iz+parrish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X_xNuIbopA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE9Hmbyt3qU

For those who claim aging is not a disease tell these kids that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36m1o-tM05g

And ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5_-sIXbOKU

This all may open up some peoples minds, on what is possible and what is not. Never worry we will still die, just not from the diseases of aging.
Dave Koehler
Vendor

Post by Dave Koehler »

Ken,
Do you have a link to where you found the best cost on dewormer stuff?
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Enderle Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

Dave Koehler wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:39 pm Ken,
Do you have a link to where you found the best cost on dewormer stuff?
Depends on if you want a little or a lot. On the possibility this might work, and the government might make it hard to get a hold of I ordered this about a week ago. One kilo, or 2.2lbs, or 1000 1 gram Tippens doses, from a foreign source for about $140 including shipping.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DeWormer-1Kg-S ... 3825567892

Smaller amounts with lower prices can be found on Ebay under the names safe guard and Pancur. Both are the same 222mg per gram formulas.
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

Tapeworm drug targets common vulnerability in tumor cells

https://m.medicalxpress.com/news/2019-0 ... tumor.html
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

June 25, 2019

This is the first chance I've had in over a month to give any kind of update. First, I went through a sale and purchase of homes in Oklahoma City and a move for the first time in 12 years. Then, an extended business trip to Germany and Switzerland. This morning, I am sitting by the lake Ägerisee in the village Oberägeri just outside of Zug, CH. I have a couple of hours of downtime, so I thought it might be helpful to recap some of the more interesting top 20 success stories other than myself:

1. Ewing Sarcoma with Mets to the brain and spine (too many tumors to count). Started the protocol after having to stop chemo due to blood clots. Started with a jumpstart of 9 straight days, then pulsed 3 on and 4 off for 14 weeks. Recent scan was an all clear NED ("no evidence of disease").

2. Esophogeal with Mets to the Liver. Started with a double dose 7 days a week for 3 weeks and then the recommended 222mg dose 7 days a week for 9 weeks, then all clear NED

3. TWO different patients with 4th Stage Melanoma with wide METS throughout the body. In one case, 8 months on the protocol and another case 7 months to all clear NED. In both cases the previous PET scans showed dozens of lesions head to toe.

4. Triple Negative Breast Cancer with Mets to Lungs, Lymph nodes and brain. After 10 weeks on the protocol, Brain MRI is 100% clear and other Mets significantly shrunk.

5. Adenocarcinoma Lung. After 14 weeks, cancer free NED

6. Two Prostate cancers, one with with Mets to bones. After 4 months on the protocol, cancer free NED (this one is close to home and a relative). The other with Mets to the Stomach and Liver. After 3 months on the Protocol, NED

7. Another Small Cell Lung Cancer (also close to home from where I grew up) with wide Mets now NED

8. Adrenocortical carcinoma with Mets to the Liver. Sent home to hire hospice and started the Protocol. After 14 weeks, NED

9. SEVEN cases of 4th stage Pancreatic Cancer with the following results (all 7 given a very short life expectancy):

a. In 5 of the cases reported to me, the protocol has reduced the tumors and held them "at bay" (without total elimination) such that the patients are living a normal lifestyle long after they were expected to die.

b. In 2 cases I find almost beyond belief, total remission NED. In one case after 7 months on the protocol and in another, after 4 months.

10. THREE cases of 4th stage Colo-Rectal cancer, two NED after 4 months and one with 90% reduction after 3 months.
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

hence salinomycin can be regarded as a triple-edged sword against cancer.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3516046/
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

A post today, from one of the breast cancer boards.

A success story related to MBC and the need to increase the dose when the results are mixed: We also have a breast cancer lady who has been getting progressively worse for 3 years. Tried to get her on Panacur a year ago. After her last chemo, she was told the cancer had spread to her liver, lymph nodes, and bones. So now she was ready to try Panacur(why do people wait until NOTHING else works). Anyway, after first 10 week treatment, the cancer in her bones was gone but the liver cancer had grown. She was disappointed(I was elated). It took some encouragement but we got her to go on a daily treatment instead of 3 days on and 4 days off. 6 weeks later the liver cancer is 80% shrunk. We are getting there.
TrOll

Post by TrOll »

Fireonthemountain wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:58 pm A post today, from one of the breast cancer boards.

A success story related to MBC and the need to increase the dose when the results are mixed: We also have a breast cancer lady who has been getting progressively worse for 3 years. Tried to get her on Panacur a year ago. After her last chemo, she was told the cancer had spread to her liver, lymph nodes, and bones. So now she was ready to try Panacur(why do people wait until NOTHING else works). Anyway, after first 10 week treatment, the cancer in her bones was gone but the liver cancer had grown. She was disappointed(I was elated). It took some encouragement but we got her to go on a daily treatment instead of 3 days on and 4 days off. 6 weeks later the liver cancer is 80% shrunk. We are getting there.
Can you by chance post a link for this one?
Never forget that "FAST" is relative!

Concern yourself only with being the best that YOU can be without regard to what others may think!