Albino Buck

Open

Moderator: Team

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Albino Buck

Post by Ken0069 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:40 pm

My Wife took this picture this morning from a window in our living room. In all, there were 9 bucks in that "heard", which is the most I've ever seen at one time. That Albino is only the second one of those I've ever seen in the wild and the first was back in the early 1980s and it was a doe. My Wife had NEVER seen one before so it was a first for her.

Ennywho, that picture was taken through the window screen so it's a little bit fuzzy, but, you can see it well enough to know what it is.
AlbinoBuck.jpg
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

prairiehotrodder
Expert
Expert

Re: Albino Buck

Post by prairiehotrodder » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:52 pm

Thats pretty cool and rare to see. My Dad has an albino red fox mount that he shot 30 years ago. Looks like an arctic fox but its not.
The Word of God is quick and powerfull
www.therocketshop.blogspot.com

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:13 pm

very uncommon, and even more uncommon you actually got a picture of it. cool, thanks for sharing it.

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:07 pm

lefty o wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:13 pm
very uncommon, and even more uncommon you actually got a picture of it. cool, thanks for sharing it.
My pleasure but I'll have to give my Darling Wife all the credit for this one as I had my head up my ass out here in the garage trolling some political websites :roll: when she came out here and told me about it. I did get to watch her take the pics though and like you said, those are extremely rare and it was really neat to be able to see one again. =D>
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!