Forum page says I *don't* have permission to read topics

This subforum is used to ask questions about this forum, read howto-tutorials about posting/attaching images and videos. General maintenance alerts and upcoming updates will be also notified here.

Moderator: Team

Circlotron
Guru
Guru

Forum page says I *don't* have permission to read topics

Post by Circlotron »

I'm logged in and I can read everything.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lefty o
Guru
Guru
Re: Forum page says I *don't* have permission to read topics

Post by lefty o »

so its says you dont have permission to read anything, but it'll let you start threads!!! :lol: #-o
engineczar
Guru
Guru

Post by engineczar »

Circlotron wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:53 pm I'm logged in and I can read everything.
Must be just a glitch in the forum software. Mine says the same thing.
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Kevin Johnson »

It only shows up on certain forum views. When you have a website with many pages it is very easy to overlook verbiage on some of them. On my website, I have many thousands of pictures and ? many (hundred?) pages. Sometimes pictures don't link through for unknown reasons.

I have had d-bases crash after entering a particular name. That's a feature, not a bug, right? :lol:
Driving Force Online: BREAKING NEWS—Ohio Governor Signs SEMA-Supported Vehicle Freedom Bill Into Law!
Olds455

Post by Olds455 »

Try clearing the cache and cookies on your browser. Normally when I run into issues such as this, that usually fixes it. I only get that "can not view..." when not logged in so something is obviously crossed up.