Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass
Genetic testing for medical drug compatibility

Post by Kevin Johnson »

One of the things that I would recommend people do is to have a genetic analysis to show which drugs/medicines are known to have problems with your particular makeup. It could save your life or at least a good deal of trial and error at the doctor's office.

https://www.physicianpartnersofamerica. ... c-testing/
Driving Force Online: BREAKING NEWS—Ohio Governor Signs SEMA-Supported Vehicle Freedom Bill Into Law!
pdq67
Guru
Guru
Re: Genetic testing for medical drug compatibility

Post by pdq67 »

Here is one my Buddy Doc is trying to sell. It's MLM deal if interested?

Reply about: Sisel & the A.G.E.Pill from Doc.

zinger@socket.net

Apr 14 at 4:39 AM

Message body

You still interested in the info on this? Let me know or call customer service 1 801 704 6700 and ask them the questions. OR let DW my sponsor speak to you. He is a wild man with lots of info. Lives in Colorado. 317-507-6513

On 2018-04-09 05:36, wrote:

Doc,

How much is a bottle of how many pills of this stuff going to cost me? Retail $71.00 plus shipping & tax... Wholesale $60.00 + shipping & tax approximately

What is their recommended daily clinical dosage? Three Morning three evening on empty stomach

pdq67
Walter R. Malik
Guru
Guru

Post by Walter R. Malik »

Kevin Johnson wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:02 pm One of the things that I would recommend people do is to have a genetic analysis to show which drugs/medicines are known to have problems with your particular makeup. It could save your life or at least a good deal of trial and error at the doctor's office.

https://www.physicianpartnersofamerica. ... c-testing/
Sometimes enough people need to die in order for the medical professionals to take notice of a distinct inter reaction causing death.
Very unfortunate ... but, true.
http://www.rmcompetition.com
Specialty engine building at its finest.
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Kevin Johnson »

Samantha has the muscle wasting reaction to statins. She learned about it from direct experience and told the doctor, who didn't want to believe her. Then came all the other reports and lawsuits. Shortly after this, her Father started to give away all his tools -- he thought he was going to die shortly. She asked him what medicines he was taking and sure enough the doctors at the VA hospital had him on statins. He was having the same reaction as she did -- wow, genetics really works, huh?

After he recovered his health he returned to the VA hospital and they promptly insisted that he get back on statins. You really, really, really need to have an advocate/family-member who is intelligent watching over you while you are in the hospital.

I had to go to the ER multiple times last year. I specifically chose the ER at the hospital (same building) where I had stayed several times because (I ASSUMED) they would access my medical records. NO. The ER had a very real attitude that they were a separate entity from the hospital proper and had no duty/obligation to access those records despite the fact that they held me and treated me while I was waiting for a room in that hospital to become available. It really is frightening.

When I was back in the hospital for a second stay within a month of the previous one, they prepared me for another MRI. WHAT? I told them that they had already tried to run an MRI during my recent previous visit but the implants in my foot distorted the image into unreadability. That was when I knew for certain that the staff were not bothering to review patient records or that staff were not recording the results.

Be really careful if you value your life or the lives of your family and friends.
Driving Force Online: BREAKING NEWS—Ohio Governor Signs SEMA-Supported Vehicle Freedom Bill Into Law!
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

Anybody been checking the numbers of how medical malpractice is killing a lot more of us than a bunch of other crap combined??

As well as how our Gov. is ruining healthcare???

It appears to be a plan to depopulate us as well as ruin us financially....

pdq67
Zmechanic
Pro
Pro

Post by Zmechanic »

My mother started having grand mal seizures seemingly out of the blue many years ago. The first one we thought was a heart attack. The doctors had no clue. They did routine stuff, which of course showed absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. It took her quite some time of studying what she was doing and what she had changed to eventually link it to pain pills. She stopped them, and so did the seizures.

I have a pretty low opinion of doctors... I have seen very few that appear to actually be able to critically think into a diagnosis or appear to actually put out more than 15 minutes of effort to help. Most of them just seem like they are following a flow chart.
pdq67 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:16 am It appears to be a plan to depopulate us as well as ruin us financially....

pdq67
I know it makes people feel better to think there is some sinister plot in play for all of society's ills. But simple greed is responsible for a vast number of them. Greed left to do its work on something that started out noble.
Walter R. Malik
Guru
Guru

Post by Walter R. Malik »

Zmechanic wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:44 pm My mother started having grand mal seizures seemingly out of the blue many years ago. The first one we thought was a heart attack. The doctors had no clue. They did routine stuff, which of course showed absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. It took her quite some time of studying what she was doing and what she had changed to eventually link it to pain pills. She stopped them, and so did the seizures.

I have a pretty low opinion of doctors... I have seen very few that appear to actually be able to critically think into a diagnosis or appear to actually put out more than 15 minutes of effort to help. Most of them just seem like they are following a flow chart.
pdq67 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:16 am It appears to be a plan to depopulate us as well as ruin us financially....

pdq67
I know it makes people feel better to think there is some sinister plot in play for all of society's ills. But simple greed is responsible for a vast number of them. Greed left to do its work on something that started out noble.
My doctors for the past 40 some years have been a DO, (not an MD), because they don't perceive to know everything and actually LISTEN.
http://www.rmcompetition.com
Specialty engine building at its finest.