Forum links opening in same window?

This subforum is used to ask questions about this forum, read howto-tutorials about posting/attaching images and videos. General maintenance alerts and upcoming updates will be also notified here.

Moderator: Team

midnightbluS10
Expert
Expert

Forum links opening in same window?

Post by midnightbluS10 »

At the present, when you click a link in a post, it opens in the same window, causing you to navigate away from ST. Is there anything on the back end that can be changed so the links open in a new window/tab instead of the same window/tab? so we don't have to navigate forward and back if there's something on each page that needs to be read in order to keep up with the conversation? I realize I could just left click and open in new tab, but I forget to do that each and every time I click a link.

Thanks.
JC -

bigjoe1 wrote:By the way, I had a long talk with Harold(Brookshire) last year at the PRI show. We met at the airport and he told me everything he knew about everything.It was a nice visit. JOE SHERMAN RACING
midnightbluS10
Expert
Expert

Re: Forum links opening in same window?

Post by midnightbluS10 »

Guess not. Not surprising. 95% of my posts on here go unanswered.
JC -

bigjoe1 wrote:By the way, I had a long talk with Harold(Brookshire) last year at the PRI show. We met at the airport and he told me everything he knew about everything.It was a nice visit. JOE SHERMAN RACING
Dave Koehler
Vendor

Post by Dave Koehler »

right click on link, open in new window.
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Enderle Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."
midnightbluS10
Expert
Expert

Post by midnightbluS10 »

Lol I finally thought of that later. Thanks for the reminder!
JC -

GARY C
HotPass
HotPass

Post by GARY C »

Dave Koehler wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:10 am right click on link, open in new window.
I learned that after about a year of frustration. :)
Please Note!
THE ABOVE POST IN NO WAY REFLECTS THE VIEWS OF SPEED TALK OR IT'S MEMBERS AND SHOULD BE VIEWED AS ENTERTAINMENT ONLY...Thanks, The Management!