Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

jred
Expert
Expert

Re: Forum change

Post by jred »

I use ctrl + for bigger and ctrl- for smaller works on my laptop,, try it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
In-Tech
Vendor

Post by In-Tech »

jred wrote:I use ctrl + for bigger and ctrl- for smaller works on my laptop,, try it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Now that's cool. =D> It took me a bit to find the + button without my glasses though :mrgreen:
Heat is energy, energy is horsepower...but you gotta control the heat.
-Carl
midnightbluS10
Expert
Expert

Post by midnightbluS10 »

I could have sworn there was a thread about the latest forum update but I can't find it.

Just noticing some things about this update. For example....On Android devices, when posting a pic or link or bold words or italics or anything that requires you to use the "buttons" above the reply box, when you tap the tag you want it only adds the tags to the screen, which makes it difficult to post pictures(or whatever else) because now you have to try to tap on the single spot in between Image and then have to finish the tags. That takes a lot more. Time and adds a lot of aggravation.

Or you can paste whatever you need tags around, select it, then add tags with the buttons above the reply box, which also takes more time and causes more irritation. It's not easy to do precision selecting on these things lol.

When you go to forums like Yellowbullet, for example, and try to post pictures, links, etc...it's a much easier process. When you click the img tag, a box pops up that you paste your link(or words) into and it adds the entire link with tags to the reply box. Meaning I don't have to try and click that tiny spot, paste, retype tags, and then post.

Is there a way we can have that here? Where a box pops up to paste your stuff into when you use tags? Was it like that before? I don't remember having to always do this but I could be wrong.

Thanks.
JC -

bigjoe1 wrote:By the way, I had a long talk with Harold(Brookshire) last year at the PRI show. We met at the airport and he told me everything he knew about everything.It was a nice visit. JOE SHERMAN RACING