Hey Adger!

Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

StanJ
Hey Adger!

Post by StanJ »

I tried several times to send you a PM, but it just sits there in my outbox like a stray cat after you feed it, refusing to leave no matter what I do.

A friend (and also one of our suppliers) asked me a question about Speedtalk this morning that I couldn't answer. Apparently, he registered for the site sometime last week and received a confirmation email telling him that the site administrator had to approve his account before he could log in and post. As of this morning, Speedtalk still isn't letting him log in, and he asked me who he needed to contact about it for help. My reply was "Hell if I know...but I'll try to find out".

So, I'm trying to find out. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

StanJ
Walter R. Malik
Guru
Guru

Re: Hey Adger!

Post by Walter R. Malik »

StanJ wrote:I tried several times to send you a PM, but it just sits there in my outbox like a stray cat after you feed it, refusing to leave no matter what I do.

A friend (and also one of our suppliers) asked me a question about Speedtalk this morning that I couldn't answer. Apparently, he registered for the site sometime last week and received a confirmation email telling him that the site administrator had to approve his account before he could log in and post. As of this morning, Speedtalk still isn't letting him log in, and he asked me who he needed to contact about it for help. My reply was "Hell if I know...but I'll try to find out".

So, I'm trying to find out. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

StanJ
Click-on "FAQ" at the top. It might be in there somewhere.
http://www.rmcompetition.com
Specialty engine building at its finest.
speedtalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Hey Adger!

Post by speedtalk »

StanJ wrote:I tried several times to send you a PM, but it just sits there in my outbox like a stray cat after you feed it, refusing to leave no matter what I do.
It just means he hasn't read the pm yet.
StanJ wrote:A friend (and also one of our suppliers) asked me a question about Speedtalk this morning that I couldn't answer. Apparently, he registered for the site sometime last week and received a confirmation email telling him that the site administrator had to approve his account before he could log in and post. As of this morning, Speedtalk still isn't letting him log in, and he asked me who he needed to contact about it for help. My reply was "Hell if I know...but I'll try to find out".
Send me a pm with his email and/or username. I may have thought he was a spammer.
In Memory of Don Terrill
SpeedTalk Owner/Admin