2017 Engine Masters ???

Open

Moderator: Team

Walter R. Malik
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3221
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:15 am
Location: Roseville, Michigan (just north of Detroit)
Contact:

Re: 2017 Engine Masters ???

Postby Walter R. Malik » Wed May 03, 2017 9:56 am

Rick360 wrote:
JonKaase wrote:when do they pick the teams?

Yesterday! :lol:

Rick


It seems they have not adhered to their own set dates in years ... ](*,)
http://www.rmcompetition.com
Specialty engine building at its finest.

Rick360
Expert
Expert
Posts: 866
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:55 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: 2017 Engine Masters ???

Postby Rick360 » Mon May 08, 2017 12:56 pm

They are going to wait late enough to release the participants that you will have to build with what you have laying around cause there won't be time to order anything much less less have it custom made. :roll:

Rick

Gregory
New Member
New Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:01 am
Location: Charlotte

Re: 2017 Engine Masters ???

Postby Gregory » Tue May 09, 2017 7:50 pm

Maybe the rumors are true that HRM is thinking about throwing in the towel on the EMC. Good, them maybe it will leave
room for the other group to get control and get things back to where EMC used to be.

Barry_R
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1182
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:57 pm
Location: Detroit area
Contact:

Re: 2017 Engine Masters ???

Postby Barry_R » Tue May 09, 2017 8:43 pm

Gregory wrote:Maybe the rumors are true that HRM is thinking about throwing in the towel on the EMC. Good, them maybe it will leave
room for the other group to get control and get things back to where EMC used to be.



That would not be "good", nor have I heard any such rumor.
Survival Motorsports
www.survivalmotorsports.com

WD for Comp, Manley, Blue Thunder, Diamond
Probe, Holley, Clevite, Federal-Mogul, Scat....

JonKaase
Pro
Pro
Posts: 242
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:24 pm

Re: 2017 Engine Masters ???

Postby JonKaase » Wed May 10, 2017 6:10 pm

my source tells me selections should be done by about tonight

SMITHBERGRACING
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1055
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:11 pm
Location: NEBRASKA
Contact:

Re: 2017 Engine Masters ???

Postby SMITHBERGRACING » Wed May 10, 2017 8:36 pm

They should be posting them tomorrow. Heard rumor the Blower class is gone and more teams added to the two other classes. Banquet night will also be on Thursday night this time.

Walter R. Malik
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3221
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:15 am
Location: Roseville, Michigan (just north of Detroit)
Contact:

Re: 2017 Engine Masters ???

Postby Walter R. Malik » Thu May 11, 2017 9:31 am

SMITHBERGRACING wrote:They should be posting them tomorrow. Heard rumor the Blower class is gone and more teams added to the two other classes. Banquet night will also be on Thursday night this time.


If this is true then I guess they finally found out what most of us already figured ... how few people are actually willing to "pony up" their own stakes for a class like nitrous or supercharger or something out of the realm considered "main stream".
"Vintage" was a good idea as entrants for that class have the mindset to want to play.
:-k
http://www.rmcompetition.com
Specialty engine building at its finest.

kid7755
Pro
Pro
Posts: 242
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:17 pm

Re: 2017 Engine Masters ???

Postby kid7755 » Thu May 11, 2017 11:51 pm

Hopefully you guys have been building already. Don't wait till acceptance list. Run forest run!

The suspense is killing me. Wish I was part of it. Hope everyone does great!

Walter R. Malik
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3221
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:15 am
Location: Roseville, Michigan (just north of Detroit)
Contact:

Re: 2017 Engine Masters ???

Postby Walter R. Malik » Fri May 12, 2017 9:38 am

kid7755 wrote:Hopefully you guys have been building already. Don't wait till acceptance list. Run forest run!

The suspense is killing me. Wish I was part of it. Hope everyone does great!


Not yet building anything but, certainly collecting some good used, but not used-up, parts.
http://www.rmcompetition.com
Specialty engine building at its finest.

kid7755
Pro
Pro
Posts: 242
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:17 pm

Re: 2017 Engine Masters ???

Postby kid7755 » Fri May 12, 2017 2:30 pm

Walter R. Malik wrote:
kid7755 wrote:Hopefully you guys have been building already. Don't wait till acceptance list. Run forest run!

The suspense is killing me. Wish I was part of it. Hope everyone does great!


Not yet building anything but, certainly collecting some good used, but not used-up, parts.



Um. I think you already have enough parts to build a dozen or so engines. :lol:

brechlrl
Pro
Pro
Posts: 283
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:35 pm

Re: 2017 Engine Masters ???

Postby brechlrl » Sat May 13, 2017 8:23 am

They should be posting them tomorrow.


Crickets

SMITHBERGRACING
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1055
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:11 pm
Location: NEBRASKA
Contact:

Re: 2017 Engine Masters ???

Postby SMITHBERGRACING » Sat May 13, 2017 8:27 am

You know how it goes....the follow through would be great about now.

Walter R. Malik
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3221
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:15 am
Location: Roseville, Michigan (just north of Detroit)
Contact:

Re: 2017 Engine Masters ???

Postby Walter R. Malik » Sun May 14, 2017 9:59 am

kid7755 wrote:
Walter R. Malik wrote:
kid7755 wrote:Hopefully you guys have been building already. Don't wait till acceptance list. Run forest run!

The suspense is killing me. Wish I was part of it. Hope everyone does great!


Not yet building anything but, certainly collecting some good used, but not used-up, parts.



Um. I think you already have enough parts to build a dozen or so engines. :lol:


Although I have sold 6 of them; there are 7 more partial engines left over from past EMC contests still in a storage unit. ](*,)
http://www.rmcompetition.com
Specialty engine building at its finest.

randy331
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2444
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:30 pm
Location: N.W. MO.

Re: 2017 Engine Masters ???

Postby randy331 » Mon May 15, 2017 3:29 pm

Under Important deadlines and dates it shows May 15 th as the date rules acceptance form and entry fee is due ???

How many have those sent in ??

Are you supposed to send that in even if you don't know if you are selected ?? :?

Randy

Adger Smith
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2111
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:35 pm
Location: Texarkana, Ar-Tx

Re: 2017 Engine Masters ???

Postby Adger Smith » Fri May 19, 2017 9:20 am

Since Lonnie & I put us behind schedule
the Money is due when the list comes out.
Corporate received the list on Tuesday
I'm working with Evan Perkins to get the list posted today.
I can tell you we turned in a list with:
16 Traditional Muscle
4 alternates
10 Vintage
no alternates
Corporate has the right to make changes to our selection
Adger Smith
Adger Smith Performance Engines
903 794 7223 shop
903 824 4924 cell
adgersperf@aol.com e-mail


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests