Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Lets talk about shit here, if you will!

Post by pdq67 »

About a week ago, I came down with a massive bout of, "diarrhea", and I finally drank a small bottle of WW's Equates, equivalent of Pepto-Bismol over 24 hours per the bottles instructions!

I either ate a bad, "Quik Shop", hot dog or I didn't wash my hands after changing our wonderful little GB girl's shitty diaper?

Anyway, it killed it right off over 24 to 36 hours but it took like a couple of days later to stop the squirts!

Later to my surprise, my shit turned, "black", and I'd never seen it, "black"!

So I wiki'd, "black stool", up and found out that P/B will turn your shit black after a while!!

Scared the hell outta me because after looking up, "black stool", it seems that it is an indication of a whole POSSIBLY big medical problem so I am so glad that after a week, my shit turned regular.

I know, WGAF, but just a heads up from an ol' man damned near 70 years old that NEVER had it happen to him!!

pdq67
pdq67
Guru
Guru
Re: Lets talk about shit here, if you will!

Post by pdq67 »

You mean no comments at all?

pdq67
ijames
Expert
Expert

Post by ijames »

PB sometimes turns your tongue black, too. PB works ok, but immodium works a lot faster and no color effects.
Carl Ijames, chemist not engine builder
carl ddott ijames aatt verizon ddott net
DanE2

Post by DanE2 »

A Story With An Ending.

Many years ago, my wife and I went out to dinner and I had fish. A few hours later I was sitting on the toilet and I was very sick. There was a ring of sweat on the floor, fluids were coming out of me at both ends and I was so miserable that all I could think of was "shoot me". My wife was there with tears running down her face and said "I wish there was something I could do". My reply was that there was nothing she could do and I would just have to suffer it out for a few days. THEN, out of the fog of my brain came, "Drink Whiskey". I requested 8 ounces of single malt scotch in a glass and downed it. 10 Minutes later I was sitting in my easy chair when my wife asked me how I was doing. My reply was "somewhat drunk which is a hell of a lot better than where I was 10 minutes ago".

Now for the end of the story. I asked a doctor I know about drinking whiskey to kill bacteria. After a little prodding, he said that doctors drink whiskey to kill harmful bacteria because nothing can live in whiskey. But to a patient, they have to write you a prescription.

Drinking whiskey has saved my butt and others in my family more then once when getting sick from harmful bacteria. You have to drink enough to coat your intestines. Therefore why I requested 8 ounces.
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

Well, it's funny because drinking a big bottle of cheap vodka didn't do shit for me!

pdq67
Brian P
Guru
Guru

Post by Brian P »

The cheap stuff won't do it, it has to be the good stuff :mrgreen:
DanE2

Post by DanE2 »

whiskey, whisky, whiskey, whisky, whiskey, whisky, whiskey. In my case, single malt scotch because it goes down easier. 8)