Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Re: It's Official, Zika Is Here!

Post by pdq67 »

Is this another CDC, "experiment", come home to roost??

Lets see??

Bird flu;
Swine flu;
Ebola;
AIDS;

What have I missed??

The "CUNT's" constant, "Diarrhea of the mouth!"...

"Chewbacca's" dick!..

Oh, and, "My dick is too short!"....

pdq67
woody b
Guru
Guru

Post by woody b »

The sad part about Zika that NO ONE talks about. If it weren't for tree huggers mosquitoes would be extinct by now. Unlike many insects mosquitoes serve no useful purpose. Had DDT not been banned in 1972 due to false claims by tree huggers mosquitoes would be eradicated by now. No mosquitoes no Zika, as well as a myriad of other diseases.
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.
BCjohnny
Guru
Guru

Post by BCjohnny »

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

/\/\/\/\/\

Oh, the horrors!!

A population explosion!!

Too many poor people on earth that aren't dying off fast enough due to bugs in general so they ban DDT!!

Who da thunk??

I f** love it!!

I wonder how long it will be before it is exposed that R-11, R-12, and R-22 have NOTHING to do with the OZONE HOLE???

And that MTBE even though it taste's like turpentine, it's as harmless as ethanol...

pdq67
JoePorting
Guru
Guru

Post by JoePorting »

"Zika" sounds like a good stripper stage name.
Joe Facciano
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

That "Zika" name got me to thinking about the old SNL skit, "My little Ditka", as the guys sat around sucking down beer!!!

He, He!!

And Mike Ditka showed up!!

What a f** hoot!!!

pdq67
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

Funny, there is a mosquito problem and all of a sudden a company appears out of nowhere that has already researched the problem and has a solution for it! I wanna take their CEO to Vegas and do some gambling!!!

I bet that it is a subsidiary of the CDC, anybody wanna bet?

Can you think of anything that goes, "Bump in the night?..... As the TAXPAYER probably pays for it!!

pdq67

PS., did anybody ever figure out FOR SURE what was killing all our Honey Bee's?? We were going to run out of food because there weren't enough of the little buggers around to pollinate everything!
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

exhaustgases wrote:
pdq67 wrote:/\/\/\/\/\

Oh, the horrors!!

A population explosion!!

Too many poor people on earth that aren't dying off fast enough due to bugs in general so they ban DDT!!

Who da thunk??

I f** love it!!

I wonder how long it will be before it is exposed that R-11, R-12, and R-22 have NOTHING to do with the OZONE HOLE???

And that MTBE even though it taste's like turpentine, it's as harmless as ethanol...

pdq67
You got it the The Liberal Demo_c rat climate change religion party at work doing what they do best, TAKE STUFF AWAY FROM US.
The party of zero logic, all they have is agenda's. They purposely rig the climate to change and also use what has been known many years ago about the planetary alignments, using geo engineering etc. Its the party of jokers, just look at the laughs. I always ask, what is the real reason things have been taken away? Any ideas?

Sure, look no farther than the old crippled Banker in his wheelchair in the old Jimmy Stewart movie, "Its a Wonderful Life", and you will see a person that has sold his soul to hell for earthly gains!!!

pdq67
JoePorting
Guru
Guru

Post by JoePorting »

Zika is here, and she wants 3.99 for the first minute, .99 after.
Joe Facciano
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

Post by Fireonthemountain »

They just found out it may be eating the brains of adults...

http://highperformanceolds.com/phpbb2/v ... =22&t=5276
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

Fireonthemountain wrote:They just found out it may be eating the brains of adults...

Doesn't Syphilis do the same thing once it enters the brain?

pdq67
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

pdq67 wrote:
Fireonthemountain wrote:They just found out it may be eating the brains of adults...

Doesn't Syphilis do the same thing once it enters the brain?

pdq67
Syphilis goes up the spinal cord, and then into the brain, as I understand it. Now what it does. once in the brain is a little harder for me to say, as to whether it goes directly after the neurons or their replacement making stem cells, as Zika looks to be doing. In a developing brain prenatal then the making of the brain is being stopped, so you wind up with pin heads, as I call them.

Now what is not being reported widely yet is Zika is being found in OTHER organs of the body as well (autopsy), and if its doing the same thing (destroying the replacement manufacturing stem cells), in those organs, then the fun really begins. Zika has been seen 6 months later in sperm, so don't buy that its only a week a person is infected. It has been found also in vaginal fluid, and blood, and I would bet saliva as well. So it also an STD as well.

It use to be bragging rights to have syphilis, because it was mainly the better off men that could afford the time and women to get it, and insanity was associated with intelligence and creativity. To give an idea of how it was perceived way back when there is a movie call the White Buffalo, with a great cast including Charles Bronson who as playing Wild Bill Hickcock. He runs into a prostitute he use to know (Kim Novak) and they go back to her place. Well one thing goes to another and she wants to have sex with him. He says no I caught a cold in my pants awhile back, and that's why I need to wear the dark shades. She says, that's OK me too :lol: He then says nah I am to tired, and need my rest.

In Puerto Rico, they estimate 75% infected by the end of the year.
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

I just wiki'd up the little bastards and saw that they have been trying to bite me for the last several days! In fact, I was bit by one!! Suckers don't look like any mosquito I ever saw????

How and when did they get here and where did they come from.

I don't buy this, "Oh, they came from Africa or SA or SE Asia"., crap! How'd they get here??

And I remember being bit by what we called, "river mosquitos", up by Runnel's IA back in the mid '60's when I worked on the railroad. Suckers had spots on their wings and were about the size if a nickel!! And they sure the f** weren't, "imported", by no stretch.....

pdq67
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

The virus supposedly came from Africa and was found in 1947 and some how Rockefeller controls it for sales to labs. The mosquitoes are many different species, and as far as I know the one you are talking about has been here for quite some time, and can carry various diseases.

Now what gets me why is, just now, Zika taking off around the world, and why just now are all these bad things are now being associated and happening with it. When it never seemed to before.

With it probably already in the blood supply (they announced today they would start testing blood donors for Zika), and with it in vaginas and sperm for months and transferring that way as well, then mosquitoes will probably play a smaller and smaller part in its transmission. Also 4 out of 5 will never know they have it. No real testing in the US to see how many are infected. NY did a small scale study and found 500. NY or Florida could already have thousands, or 10s of thousands. Who knows??
Medical can do nothing about it and neither can the government, except put your money in other peoples pockets,

Whether man made in a lab, or by nature it winds up the same and it is very nasty.
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

Fireonthemountain wrote:The virus supposedly came from Africa and was found in 1947 and some how Rockefeller controls it for sales to labs. The mosquitoes are many different species, and as far as I know the one you are talking about has been here for quite some time, and can carry various diseases.

Now what gets me why is, just now, Zika taking off around the world, and why just now are all these bad things are now being associated and happening with it. When it never seemed to before.

With it probably already in the blood supply (they announced today they would start testing blood donors for Zika), and with it in vaginas and sperm for months and transferring that way as well, then mosquitoes will probably play a smaller and smaller part in its transmission. Also 4 out of 5 will never know they have it. No real testing in the US to see how many are infected. NY did a small scale study and found 500. NY or Florida could already have thousands, or 10s of thousands. Who knows??
Medical can do nothing about it and neither can the government, except put your money in other peoples pockets,
Whether man made in a lab, or by nature it winds up the same and it is very nasty.

Follow the money!!

One thing about it and that is that if the ultra-rich and powerful that want to control everything and think that they can use crap like this to depopulate the world, they had better think twice because there is such a deadly disease out there called "lead-poisoning" that kills by the millions once it is unleashed AND they will catch it too in the end!

I think that us poor peons have FINALLY come to the realization because of access to the WEB that the only way you ever get rid of people like this is to eliminate them like Bolsheviks did the Tsar and his complete family back in, when was it? 19-teen's or so??!

Might think about how to cook, "HENS", and leave the, ?DUCKS", alone!!!

Think "Fable of the Ducks and Hens"!!

pdq67