No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro
Re: It's Official, Zika Is Here!

Post by Fireonthemountain »

pdq67 wrote:
Fireonthemountain wrote:The virus supposedly came from Africa and was found in 1947 and some how Rockefeller controls it for sales to labs. The mosquitoes are many different species, and as far as I know the one you are talking about has been here for quite some time, and can carry various diseases.

Now what gets me why is, just now, Zika taking off around the world, and why just now are all these bad things are now being associated and happening with it. When it never seemed to before.

With it probably already in the blood supply (they announced today they would start testing blood donors for Zika), and with it in vaginas and sperm for months and transferring that way as well, then mosquitoes will probably play a smaller and smaller part in its transmission. Also 4 out of 5 will never know they have it. No real testing in the US to see how many are infected. NY did a small scale study and found 500. NY or Florida could already have thousands, or 10s of thousands. Who knows??
Medical can do nothing about it and neither can the government, except put your money in other peoples pockets,
Whether man made in a lab, or by nature it winds up the same and it is very nasty.

Follow the money!!

One thing about it and that is that if the ultra-rich and powerful that want to control everything and think that they can use crap like this to depopulate the world, they had better think twice because there is such a deadly disease out there called "lead-poisoning" that kills by the millions once it is unleashed AND they will catch it too in the end!

I think that us poor peons have FINALLY come to the realization because of access to the WEB that the only way you ever get rid of people like this is to eliminate them like Bolsheviks did the Tsar and his complete family back in, when was it? 19-teen's or so??!

Might think about how to cook, "HENS", and leave the, ?DUCKS", alone!!!

Think "Fable of the Ducks and Hens"!!

pdq67
Well if you want to follow the money and depopulation and coincidences, then you have to mix in Bill Gates and his GMO mosquito labs close to where this seem to suddenly bloom. But they have been having trouble getting the OK to release them on populations. In theory they are harmless sterile mosquitoes.

Depopulation they say is needed, and they may be right from their perspective. Humans are the disease carriers and problem. Humans get angry without food and may cut off people heads (The reign of Terror), or over throw their rulers like Mao did in China. And they certainly know their history and more.
'
Disease though is not very effective for this though, because of our adaptations for survival. Like in Africa, their adaptation for Ebola was to shun the sick and to drive them away. Here we have isolation wards or zones. And we have an always adapting immune systems.

A little depopulation will not work either, as the repopulation rate would soon cancel any out. Killing a billion out of 7 billion, for example, then the 6 billion left will quickly make another billion, so back to 7.

The only really effected way, to depopulate I can see is a nuclear WW3. They go underground, and when they come out the problem is washed away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf9iTZ433zs

The times are now different, since that was made, and with modern computers and robotics the hundred thousand are no longer needed. And that's another problem, that humans are no longer needed by them for labor, to have what they want. A factory for example in China recently replaced 40,000 people with robots.

The answer is not lead, but the word no. No, I refuse to obey any authority, in unison, and then its game over. But its hard for domesticate sheep to think like a free roaming lion. I have no faith that will happen for many reasons.

We are headed towards Utopia not that far off at all, if nothing major happens. Just graphene technology can replace virtually everything we see today, and can kill off most jobs and companies. It can, for example, provide endless safe power for virtually nothing, and store power for the same price for a lifetime. The internal combustion engine will soon take its place in museums besides the stone axe. It will not be replaced by a Tesla running off rare, expensive, dangerous, and slow to charge lithium, with an extension cord.