Contribution to Scott Brown's campaign?

Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

Pugdog1
Contribution to Scott Brown's campaign?

Post by Pugdog1 »

Does anyone know how to contribute to his campaign online?

Has here anyone donated?

Thanks

Dan
"[Economic] success doesn't depend on natural resources and location as much as on the degree of stupidity of the policies and institutions of the country"
-Mancur Olson
Whitewater Racer
Pro
Pro

Post by Whitewater Racer »

The CONTRIBUTE link from his home page goes to here--

https://www.icontribute.us/scottbrown/i ... /moneybomb
-Gary Labrum
Wilder, ID

"faster, Faster, FASTER until the Thrill of SPEED overcomes the FEAR of DEATH!"
1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm »

I sent in $10 yesterday. Doing what I can. :wink:
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Post by enigma57 »

Done! Thanks for the heads up! Every little bit helps......

HB
Keith Morganstein
Guru
Guru

Post by Keith Morganstein »

I have a request. Why don't all of you use your money to support candidates in YOUR OWN STATE. You don't give a rats behind about Massachusetts so stay out of it.
CamKing
Guru
Guru

Post by CamKing »

Keith Morganstein wrote:I have a request. Why don't all of you use your money to support candidates in YOUR OWN STATE. You don't give a rats behind about Massachusetts so stay out of it.
I'm sorry, I thought Scott Brown was running for U.S. Senate, not the Massachusetts state senate.

Maybe you should tell all the labor Union's across the country to stop supporting Martha Coakley.

Whomever wins this special election will be voting on things that effect me, not if your town get's a new traffic light or not. I don't have a vote, but I have an obligation to help the candidates I agree with, to get there message out to the people they would represent. It's those people's ultimate choice. I'm just helping a candidate reach those people.

PS, I wish I could fix MA, then maybe and you guys would stop moving south. :lol:
Mike Jones
Jones Cam Designs

Denver, NC
jonescams@bellsouth.net
http://www.jonescams.com
Jones Cam Designs' HotPass Vendors Forum: viewforum.php?f=44
(704)489-2449
Pugdog1
Post by Pugdog1 »

Whitewater Racer wrote:

The CONTRIBUTE link from his home page goes to here--

https://www.icontribute.us/scottbrown/i ... /moneybomb

Thank you. I just sent a contribution.

Scott Brown is all that is standing between us and healthcare reform.

Now is the time to spend a small amount of money in hopes of saving a large amount of money in the very near future.

Dan
"[Economic] success doesn't depend on natural resources and location as much as on the degree of stupidity of the policies and institutions of the country"
-Mancur Olson
1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm »

"Why don't all of you use your money to support candidates in YOUR OWN STATE"

Why did Martha Coakley go down to Washington DC for a big fund raiser last night with the big pharmaceutical companies representatives in attendance? Why did she not stay in her own state and raise money? Why is she accepting out of state money?

This is a chance to stop the outrageous Health-Care bill that will affect the nation. Kieth I can't believe that you are that naive as to what goes on in these elections. By the way I do support candidates in my own state.
Cogburn
Expert
Expert

Post by Cogburn »

Well...the retards that ran the country in the early teens came up with the 17th amendment making it a public election instead of the state legislatures electing the U.S. senators.

This completely screwed up politics and the balance of power in the USA and now we are paying for it.

So the entire country has a say in the US senate elections by donations. Political actions groups get people elected by paying for enough advertising to elect who they want.

The power went from the state legislatures to political contributors. A huge change and for the worse. Basically at this point we were no longer a Republic as intended by the founders.

I hope the guy wins. Maybe a revolution isn't inevitable.
af2
Guru
Guru

Post by af2 »

1989TransAm wrote:"Why don't all of you use your money to support candidates in YOUR OWN STATE"

Why did Martha Coakley go down to Washington DC for a big fund raiser last night with the big pharmaceutical companies representatives in attendance? Why did she not stay in her own state and raise money? Why is she accepting out of state money?

This is a chance to stop the outrageous Health-Care bill that will affect the nation. Kieth I can't believe that you are that naive as to what goes on in these elections. By the way I do support candidates in my own state.
Where does the Democratic money come from????

Keith, It is not from Mass. :roll:
GURU is only a name.
Adam
cash canada

Post by cash canada »

I do support my state and country.

I do care about what happens in MA when it affects SC.

Thanks for the link.
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Post by enigma57 »

af2 wrote:Where does the Democratic money come from????
Adam, the person funding (both directly and indirectly through various organizations under his control) the bulk of Democrat party political campaigns and their ultra-left wing websites such as 'moveon.org', 'media matters', etc...... Is George Soros. For all intents and purposes, he now 'owns' the Democrat party......

http://www.aim.org/special-report/the-h ... cal-power/

http://www.citizinemag.com/politics/pol ... ntrics.htm

http://yidwithlid.blogspot.com/2009/04/ ... vades.html

Best regards,

Harry
Keith Morganstein
Guru
Guru

Post by Keith Morganstein »

Massachusetts has become the political football for interests from outside the state.

Because of this, (recently) an industry is outlawed and out of business, marijuana has been decriminalized and the list goes on.

Oh and BTW, MA is not the liberal juggernaut the rest of the county thinks. We have had several Republican governors in recent times. We vote 45% Republican in elections. Once you get outside the major cities, you will see much more conservative support.

The main deal is once a candidate is elected, voters tend to return them. As oft said "all politics is local". If an elected official is seen as good locally, they get re-elected.

As far as Scott Brown, it will not surprise me one bit if he is elected. Martha Coakley thought she was the heir apparent and did not campaign after the primary and does not debate well.

Scott Brown had just as much chance before this "moneybomb". This only served to subject us to a constant deafening barrage from both sides and to fatten the bottom line of all the media outlets.

With two days to go it is absolutely crazy with money pouring in from both Republicans and Democrats nationally. You cannot turn on the radio, TV or internet without a barrage of crap.

And you wonder why I'm venting?
1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm »

"And you wonder why I'm venting?"

It is about the badly crafted health-care legislation, a nation-wide issue. AKA the 60th Senate seat and sending a message to the Democrats.
robert1
Guru
Guru

Post by robert1 »

"We vote 45% Republican in elections."

And the rest of the country voted 45% republican in the last presidential race and look where that got us. You guys are voting to replace Kennedy hardly a conservative.