Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

prostreetL-78
Pro
Pro

Ed Wilson

Post by prostreetL-78 »

I was lounging around and decided to check in here. As I did, my mind wandered to Ed Wilson, who introduced me to Speedtalk (for those who don't know him, Ed moderated here and passed away this summer from cancer.)

I was missing him a bit, but can't help to be happy for him being in the very presence of the one who those that celebrate Christmas honor. Ed loved Jesus with everything within him and I'm blessed to have known Ed.

Merry Christmas everyone,

Brent Durst
Galatians 2:20: I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
PFC1
Expert
Expert

Post by PFC1 »

You are absolutely correct! There is no doubt Ed is much better off than ourselves being the believer that he was.

Imagine a world where there was no risen Christ... just ponder that for a moment, even if you have doubts or don't believe.

Merry CHRISTmas!

Bret Powell
Pullin' for Christ
F1Fever
Guru
Guru

Post by F1Fever »

PFC1 wrote:You are absolutely correct! There is no doubt Ed is much better off than ourselves being the believer that he was.

Imagine a world where there was no risen Christ... just ponder that for a moment, even if you have doubts or don't believe.

Merry CHRISTmas!

Bret Powell
x2
I was no longer driving the car consciously. I was driving it by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension.
West Siloam Dispensary
BigMoose

Post by BigMoose »

Gents, I agree, and I miss Ed a bunch... but he is... "in a place no eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those that love Him..." Ed was quite an example to all of us, and for that I am thankful.
"Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God..."
af2
Guru
Guru

Post by af2 »

To a guy that knew his Shyt and wasn't afraid to ask! He was and is a blessing.

search.php?mode=results
GURU is only a name.
Adam
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Post by enigma57 »

Ed helped many of us here, myself included. All whose lives he touched either personally or here on the forums are the better for having known Ed Wilson.

G-d bless,

Harry
gimmemud

Post by gimmemud »

Ed was deffinatley one of a kind, there is not a doubt in my mind he is in a much better place now.
Unpredictable Pro Mud Racing.

200ft PRO MOD World Record Holder 2.484

MRA National Pro Mod Points Champion 2009
henny496

Post by henny496 »

I spoke with Ed a few times over the years and he was not only a wealth of knowledge, but a true gentleman as well
The world needs more people like Ed