brent@lykinsmotorsports.com
www.lykinsmotorsports.com
www.customfordcams.com
Custom Ford Windsor, Cleveland, and FE Street/Race Engines
Robbie DeVane
Pro
Pro

Post by Robbie DeVane »

That guy is cool, and it is nothing but the truth. If you don't like it then leave !!!!! I'm sure that the plane or boat that they came over here on can leave just as fast as it got here.
www.devanecarbs.com U.S.A.
DeVane carburetors are precision assembled and calibrated to YOUR combo. Are you ready for the next level of performance?
blykins
Guru
Guru

Post by blykins »

Amen Mr. DeVane.
Lykins Motorsports
www.customfordcams.com
Robert Kane
Pro
Pro
Post by Robert Kane »

Very well put and so true. I myself am sick and tired of the continuing trend to avoid confronting these offenders for fear of offending those who offend us. I am tired of the guilt I see in the media for us being Americans. Our moral fortitude and conviction built this great nation, and I hate to see it being erroded by those who feel guilty for what we have achieved. By no means am I saying to send away any ethnic, or religious groups. That would be in direct contrast to what our founders strived for. However, we can and should be more discrete about who we allow to come in. Other nations do it and are not ridiclued for it, why do we do it to ourselves? We put locks on our doors to keep people we don't know enough to trust out, why not our borders? Would you let a stranger into your house just because they smiled when you opened the door? To digress back to the original story, let's stick to the facts. If a person is of a certain religious or ethnic group so what. If they have commited a crime or act of agression towards our country, then try them for it. If there are 20 of the same group, so be it, but don't water down our security because of fear that the other people might feel offended by it. If they are law abiding people they shouldn't take offense anyway. And don't confuse military crimes with civil ones. Acts of terrorism are acts of war. They may not be sanctioned by an government, but they are acts of war no less.
BE AN AMERICAN, BE PROUD OF IT AND WHAT WE HAVE DONE TO HELP THE ENTIRE WORLD, NOT ASHAMED BECAUSE WE CAN DO IT, THEY AREN'T ASHAMED TO TAKE IT FROM US AND NOT REPAY IT. We help because we can help. We are our brother's keepers. The world is a much better place because of us, not in spite of us. We do not keep our hands idly clasped while others do nothing, while we sure take the criticism for doing so. Ponder what the world would be like if we didn't extend ourselves and put our own sons and daughters in harms way for the good of others. How different history would have been written. I am not looking for the proverbial pat on the back from anyone, but seeing the self-loathing that goes on because we live where we live, and have what we have and can do what we do makes me sick. Nobody gave us anything, we got here by our own merits, we have done far more than our share, so why the guilt?
I have been on my box too long here, I will step down, my head always high. I am an American.

Robert
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Post by enigma57 »

I agree. This man speaks the truth and his concerns are well founded......

http://www.wtoc.com/global/video/flash/ ... d=23374638

More......

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/11/11/p- ... infection/

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/11/09/mu ... love-life/

And though he doesn't mention it in his talk (nor is it mentioned in the Wikipedia article nor Michelle Malkin's article below), I would add regarding the recently executed terrorist John Allen Williams (AKA 'John Allen Muhammad')......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Allen_Muhammad

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/11/09/th ... pired-pod/

...... Had he been prosecuted by the Army and either locked away for the rest of his life or executed for the fragging incident in which he was involved during the 1st Gulf War rather than quietly being discharged......

...... 12 years later...... He and 17 year old Lee Boyd Malvo (an illegal alien from Jamaica who came to America on forged documents Muhammad was selling to Jamaicans and Middle Easterners in Antigua) would not have had the opportunity to become the 'Beltway Snipers' and go on to maim and murder so many innocent people in 2002.

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource. ... =killer103

http://www.slate.com/id/2080770/

I remember hearing of the fragging incident back in 1991. At the time, Sgt. Williams (later AKA 'Muhammad') was assigned to the 84th Engineering Company (US Army). Whilst his unit was in staging area priour to deploying from Saudi to Kuwait, he pulled the pin on an incendiary grenade and rolled it into a tent where 16 of his fellow soldiers were bunked down. No one was killed and Williams was subdued, cuffed and taken away. Apparently, the Army transferred him to another unit and eventually gave him an Honourable Discharge rather than court martialling him on 16 counts of attempted murder.

I was reminded of the parallels between this case and the more recent fragging incident in 2003 by Sgt. Hasan Karim Akbar (birth name Mark Fidel Kools) in which 2 officers were murdered and 14 other soldiers injured......

http://www.militantislammonitor.org/article/id/556

Best regards,

Harry
F1Fever
Guru
Guru

Post by F1Fever »

did you know if you were to follow the constitution to it's strictest and most honest standard, the Cherokee Nation would own all of oklahoma, texas, new mexico, arizona, southern tip of nevada and the southern part of california...

how's that for some truth for you.
I was no longer driving the car consciously. I was driving it by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension.
West Siloam Dispensary
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Post by enigma57 »

:roll: Still attempting to hijack threads and stir up caca, F1?
F1Fever
Guru
Guru

Post by F1Fever »

I just addressing the fellow in the first post's video and what it means to be "honest" and non PC...

In order to find the most just and honest truth it's often necessary to detach yourself from the situation at hand and observe as a detached entity.
I was no longer driving the car consciously. I was driving it by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension.
West Siloam Dispensary
blykins
Guru
Guru

Post by blykins »

I'm glad you can see a correlation in the video and what you posted.

Because I sure can't.
Lykins Motorsports
www.customfordcams.com
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Post by enigma57 »

F1Fever wrote:I just addressing the fellow in the first post's video and what it means to be "honest" and non PC...

In order to find the most just and honest truth it's often necessary to detach yourself from the situation at hand and observe as a detached entity.
F1, without going too far off topic here...... "In order to find the most just and honest truth" as you say...... One must concern oneself with the topic under discussion.

I realize this may come as somewhat of a shock..... But......

* You are not the only poster here with native American blood flowing through your veins......

* Every topic of discussion here isn't about you personally......

* Nor does every topic of discussion here pertain to native Americans exclusively...... But to all Americans of all ethnicities.

If you wish to discuss other topics, you can always start your own thread. No need to hijack the threads of others.

Just my dos centavos,

Harry
dan miller

Post by dan miller »

I doubt that this F1 bozo is a member of the "Cherokee Nation".

He's just looking for an excuse to shoot off his mouth, and that lame comment is the best he could do.

Danny
F1Fever
Guru
Guru

Post by F1Fever »

calling names huh? happens fast here...

and it's irrelevant if I'm Cherokee or not. I was addressing the guy in the video, or the take on it anyways. He's talking about the constitution, and sticking to it. But is it only when his (or your) own self interests are at stake or is it any time, and every time. I used the Cherokee nation as an example. I have other examples if you want.

I don't expect to hear to much good here, with people already calling names, I seriously doubt any bozo's posting here are capable of being able to view a situation from a detached and objective standpoint.
West Siloam Dispensary
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Post by enigma57 »

:roll: F1, please give the originator of this thread the respect he deserves and stay on topic.

Harry
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Post by enigma57 »

dan miller wrote:I doubt that this F1 bozo is a member of the "Cherokee Nation".

He's just looking for an excuse to shoot off his mouth, and that lame comment is the best he could do.

Danny

I dunno, Dan. You may be right. Could be another impostor same as Ward Churchill......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ward_Churchill

http://www.hnn.us/articles/73908.html

Those on the political left often use the native American 'race card' subterfuge as a 'protected' platform from which to launch into why they feel justified in hating America and all things American. Of course, you won't find them volunteering to teach and motivate those on the reservations so they can lift themselves out of poverty as does my Sister, who is 1/8 Cherokee on her Dad's (my Step-Dad's) side of the family.

None of my business, though. I just get darned tired of F1's thread hijacking and his passive - aggressive attempts at getting everyone here fighting amongst themselves.

Now more than ever, Americans of all ethnicities and political persuasion need to set aside our differences and stand together against our common enemies. The last thing we need are the misdirection and distraction posed by those whose thinly veiled purpose is to foment divisiveness rather than to foster unity of purpose.

Best regards and good luck in next year's EMC competition,

Harry

P.S. >>>> My most sincere apologies to blykins, whose thread here has been the subject of F1's attempt to hijack and co-opt it in order to silence discussion of the topic posted by the originator of the thread. From this point forward, I will ignore F1's comments for the most part and do my part to stay on topic here as well.
blykins
Guru
Guru

Post by blykins »

Harry, no need to apologize.
Lykins Motorsports
www.customfordcams.com