Has anybody read this:

Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

enigma57
Guru
Guru

Post by enigma57 »

And the current administration's propensity for picking winners and losers doesn't end there, Chris. If you want to connect even more of the dots......

Take a close look at federal tax monies collected versus how much is returned to individual states...... You will see that blue states presently receive far more per capita than do red states. Redistribution of wealth from red to blue.

And as our family physician has pointed out...... The same applies to how many doses of flu vaccine are divvied out to physicians and clinics in red and blue states now as well. All things considered...... Why would anyone think that it will be any different regarding decisions as to who gets what medication or treatment...... In other words, who will live and who will die...... Should government run socialized medicine be forced on us by the current administration as well?

Best regards,

Harry
machine shop tom
Guru
Guru

Post by machine shop tom »

I wonder if NADA has the balls to look into this.

tom
Pray for a secular future.

We used to speak to tell things , now they tell things to speak.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
CamKing
Guru
Guru

Post by CamKing »

If you look at the dealership closing by ownership ethnicity, you will see that a far fewer percentage of minority owned dealerships got the axe.
And around every minority owned dealership, a larger percentage of their competitors were closed.

Closing the dealerships wasn't about helping the manufacturers. It was about helping the minority dealers. Affirmative action for car dealerships.
Take an area where there's 4 car dealerships in a 50 mile radius, close the 3 owned by "whitey", and the lone minority dealer gains 4 times the customer base.

It makes me think of a Garret Morris skit on SNL.
"I'm gonna get me a shotgun, and kill all the whities I see......" :lol:
Mike Jones
Jones Cam Designs

Denver, NC
jonescams@bellsouth.net
http://www.jonescams.com
Jones Cam Designs' HotPass Vendors Forum: viewforum.php?f=44
(704)489-2449
1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm »

.....and then there is Goldman Sachs. The shenanigans going on with this administration is mind boggling. Everything is politics with them including the health care fiasco. With the state run media in the tank for Obama most of this will not see the light of day for the average citizen. That is why Obama is trying to control all the press.
rmcomprandy

Post by rmcomprandy »

It seems all this stuff will just get into the media ONE TIME before it gets squelched; never to arise again.

What makes anyone believe this will be any different...?
Southeast Michigan is like a war zone because of all the blight...
1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm »

"Southeast Michigan is like a war zone because of all the blight..."

The Democrat solution is to just raise the taxes some more. Yep, that will fix things alright. :oops:
Engguy
Guru
Guru
Post by Engguy »

And then there are the ones in uniform that take the oath. That stand by and let it all happen. Get out there and wake them up.
Its kinda like the movie called "They Live" get the sunglasses to em fast.
Whitewater Racer
Pro
Pro

Post by Whitewater Racer »

It seems all this stuff will just get into the media ONE TIME before it gets squelched; never to arise again.

Sometimes it doesn't even get there the first time?

This one might give you pause also-

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/12652

and amended by this one-

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/13827

All Hail!! to those who Rule!

And thank you Canadian Free Press for publishing this, perhaps because the "free" press in America just isn't?.....can't?......or won't?......

Perhaps a few bars of "O, Canada" would be appropriate about now......
-Gary Labrum
Wilder, ID

"faster, Faster, FASTER until the Thrill of SPEED overcomes the FEAR of DEATH!"
brian
Post by brian »

You guys forgot that Chrysler was decimated by the private equity firm that bought the company years before the current administration. Ever wonder why Chrylser has virtually no new cars coming out now? The company was bled dry by the hedge fund that bought it.

I would imagine that the majority of all businesses in this country donated to Republican candidates and ignored the Demos. In their minds, it's just good business. I bet that the majority of small businesses that have failed in the past few years didn't contribute to the Democrats either. Did Obama single them out too? I doubt it.
Unkl Ian
Guru
Guru

Post by Unkl Ian »

brian wrote: bled dry by the hedge fund that bought it.
The Vulture Fund had no intention of operating the business long term,
or in the long term viability of the company.

Now the guy from Fiat acts surprised that Chrysler has nothing new
in the works. Wouldn't that be the sort of thing you would look for,
when considering a large merger ?
Please help make Speedtalk a Troll free zone.
347guy
Pro
Pro
Post by 347guy »

and yet people still keep going to the polls voting for these wonders of the world.
brian
Post by brian »

We all vote our self-interest. It's just that ours isn't shared by most people.
PFC1
Expert
Expert

Post by PFC1 »

brian wrote:We all vote our self-interest. It's just that ours isn't shared by most people.
I truely disagree with that statement. Don't you think that many people want, hope or vote for what they might think is best for the country?

I've heard it said that every action we take is for selfish gain, this is little different than the statement you just made. Which too is wrong.

Bret
Pullin' for Christ
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Post by enigma57 »

:wink: X 2! It is when people rise to positions of power and influence whose self-interest does not align with the best interests of their fellow Americans...... That the American people find themselves in desperate (and entirely unnecessary) situations such as we have here at present.

Looking forward to correcting this in 2010 and 2012,

Harry
Airpumpguy

Re: Has anybody read this:

Post by Airpumpguy »

cstraub wrote: Benjamin Franklin had it right when he said, "All that's necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
Not to be nitpicky, but I believe that statement was made by Edmund Burke.

BTW, I agree with your concerns. I think the sh*t is about to hit the proverbial fan.

Mike