No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Voice of Experience?

Post by David Redszus »

Is this the Voice of Experience?

"Like the breaking of a great dam, the American descent into Marxism is happening with breathtaking speed, against the backdrop of a passive, hapless sheep, excuse me, I meant people.

First, the population was dumbed down through a politicized and substandard education system based on pop culture, rather than the classics. Americans know more about their favorite TV dramas than the dramas in DC that directly affects their lives. They care more for their right to choke down a McDonalds burger or a Burger King burger than for their constitutional rights.

Then they turn around and lecture us about our rights and about our democracy. Pride blinds the foolish.

The final collapse has come with Barack Obama. His speed in spending and money printing has been record setting, not just in Americas short history but in the word. If this keeps up for more than another year, and there is no sign that it will not, America at best will resemble the Weimar Republic and at worst Zimbabwe.

The past two weeks have been the most breathtaking of all. First came the announcement of a planned redesign of the American Byzantine tax system, by the very thieves who used it to bankroll their thefts, losses, and swindles of hundreds of billions of dollars. They make Russian oligarchs look like little more than ordinary street thugs, in comparison. These men are not an elected panel but made-up of appointees picked from the very financial oligarchs and there henchmen who are now gorging themselves on trillions of American dollars, in one bailout after another.

They are also usurping the rights, duties and powers of the American Congress. Again, Congress has put up little more than a whimper to their masters. Then came Barack Obama’s command that General Motors president step down from leadership of his company. In the land of pure free markets, the American president now has the self given power to fire CEOs and we can assume other employees of private companies, at will.

The American president has followed this up with a bold move of declaring that he and another group of unelected, chosen stooges will now design the entire automotive industry and will even be the guarantor of automobile policies. Prime Minister Putin, less than two months ago, warned Obama and UKs Blair, not to follow the path to Marxism, since it only leads to disaster. Should it be any surprise that the Democrat controlled Congress of America is working on passing new regulations that would give the American Treasury Dept the power to set fair maximum salaries, evaluate performance and control how private companies give out pay raises and bonuses. Democrat Barney Frank stresses that this only affects companies that receive government monies, but it is retroactive and taken to a logical extreme, this would include any company or industry that has ever received a tax break or incentive.

The Russian owners of American companies and industries should look thoughtfully at this, and the option of closing their facilities down and fleeing the land of the Red as fast as possible. In other words, divest while there is still value left. The proud American will go down into his slavery without a fight, beating his chest and proclaiming to the world, how free he really is."

Stanislev Mishin, Pravda, 12 Aug 09

It boggles my mind to think that Russians are warning us against the dangers of Marxism and government control of private industry. If this man is correct, we look pretty foolish to the rest of the world.

Who can we get to replace Rocky Obama? How soon?
Last edited by David Redszus on Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm »

Obama's poll numbers are falling like a rock. I think the populace is starting to catch on to what is happening. One of the problems is the media being in the back pocket of the administration.

They are not reporting all the news and suppressing quite a bit. Interesting that the foriegn press is reporting negative news about Obama. In this country it appears that Fox news is the only one willing to put out negative news about the administration. I think the reason Obama is going after Fox is to isolate them so that the other media will not pick up their news items and spread them to the general populace. Only time will tell if that strategy will work.
nitro2
Vendor

Post by nitro2 »

The media is a powerful entity, brings to mind the old movie "The Fountainhead" with Gary Cooper.
bsfc9

Post by bsfc9 »

nitro2 wrote:The media is a powerful entity, brings to mind the old movie "The Fountainhead" with Gary Cooper.
That's a great movie, highly recommended!
PFC1
Expert
Expert

Post by PFC1 »

And if all this weren't sickening enough listen to these clips of Glenn Beck interviewing Lord Christopher Monckton.

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2009102069 ... reaty.html

Dark Days Ahead! Bret
Pullin' for Christ
Engguy
Guru
Guru
Post by Engguy »

And the military and police that take an oath and are the ones with the powerful toys that could stop it, stand idlely by watching and letting it all happen. And very willingly stand readily to take more orders to bring about destruction of the constitution and country they swear to protect.
hitchcock
Pro
Pro

Post by hitchcock »

So is anyone here satisfied with the de-regulation of the oil industry? I'm not an Obama man, but do you really think the state we are in is solely his fault? These problems have been brewing for decades. And nobody complains about it until it directly affects them. My point is, we are in a downard spiral, but it has been coming for a long time before Obama took office.
73 vette 496, tunnel ram pro systems 950's and way too much cam!
1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm »

"I'm not an Obama man, but do you really think the state we are in is solely his fault?"

No but I see nothing that he is doing that will help the situation. By getting the government involved more deeply will only make things worse.

"So is anyone here satisfied with the de-regulation of the oil industry?"

When did this happen? I must have missed it. I say drill, drill, drill.
CamKing
Guru
Guru

Post by CamKing »

hitchcock wrote:So is anyone here satisfied with the de-regulation of the oil industry? .
You're kidding, right ??
Mike Jones
Jones Cam Designs

Denver, NC
jonescams@bellsouth.net
http://www.jonescams.com
Jones Cam Designs' HotPass Vendors Forum: viewforum.php?f=44
(704)489-2449
DCK
Expert
Expert

Post by DCK »

PFC1 wrote:And if all this weren't sickening enough listen to these clips of Glenn Beck interviewing Lord Christopher Monckton.

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2009102069 ... reaty.html

Dark Days Ahead! Bret
Thanks for the link! I haven't watched the news this week and definitely would want to miss this as I had not heard about it. Scary!