New Old Cancer Cure?

Open

Moderator: Team

User avatar
Dave Koehler
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4270
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:19 pm
Location: Urbana, IL USA
Contact:

Re: New Old Cancer Cure?

Post by Dave Koehler » Thu May 09, 2019 8:53 pm

Your mileage may vary.
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."

Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:17 pm

Re: New Old Cancer Cure?

Post by Fireonthemountain » Wed May 22, 2019 3:11 pm

CBD oil seems to have done something similar for a guy with multiple lung tumors, according to a recent news story. The two in combo might be the real secret though. I just went over to Ebay and ordered my some Fenbendazole and will try it out for my huge prostate, and who knows where else, tumor.
Another little goodie to look at is LDN (low dose Naltrexone).

C60 (carbon 60) in olive oil is another. There seems to be many things that are destructive to cancers ways of life, in the literature. Google searches including Google scholar are your friends.

https://scholar.google.com/

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5072
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: New Old Cancer Cure?

Post by Ken0069 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:58 am

Update: Well, I'm still not chasing cars, barking at people or licking my nuts so we're good to go in that dept.

I'm starting the 5th week of my 6 week program today and the only potential problem I've seen is I don't sleep well? I get a little better when I'm off the stuff for 4 days but I'm still having some problems even then, BUT, I do have some prostate problems too as I'm up at least once during the night to take a leak. But with the Fenben I have problems going to sleep and also saying asleep.

So after I finish this 6 week thingie I'm going to see a Rheumatologist to see how my Lupus blood work looks then. And BTW, those symptoms aren't getting any better. :(
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5072
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: New Old Cancer Cure?

Post by Ken0069 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:15 pm

CBD oil? Last week I did some extensive reading on this stuff, and, I found out that there's more problems getting the stuff than I thought.

First, most of the CBD oil that's sold over the internet via mail order IS NOT the "good" stuff that is recommended. What I mean is, the CBD oil the original guy used for his cancer treatment contains around 5% THC which is NOT LEGAL TO HAVE IN VIRGINIA WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION WRITTEN BY A NEUROLOGIST! Only condition a Neurologists will write that prescription for is Epilepsy. So since I don't have Epilepsy there's no way I can try that stuff for my sleep problems and other stuff.

Over the counter CBD isn't the same thing as it's really just "Hemp" oil and the maximum amount of THC allowed in that stuff is like .03%, which is really close to ZERO.

Ennywho, after seeing the CBD oil mentioned a couple of times in here I thought I'd let you guys know what I found out. And as Dave said, YMMV.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:17 pm

Re: New Old Cancer Cure?

Post by Fireonthemountain » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:52 pm

Well I guess I have to report in, after 3 doses, with 2 two days in a row (Tuesday and Wednesday), and a third one a few days later Saturday night. After 2 does two days in a row my bones ached and I had pain across my lower back. And kept wanting to go back to sleep which I did.It certainly was doing something, and with caution stopped for a few days to let my body catch up, with any house cleaning it need to do of any dead cells. Off of it I noticed I was breathing better and less congested with more energy. My craving to snack on sugar went away when I started taking it and has pretty much stayed away in the following days. Blood spots on the back of my hands and forearms seem to vanish.

Saturday night I decided to try another single dose, and the next day (yesterday/Sunday) a few aches and wanted to sleep more, and did some.
Tippens does not think its anything else he did or took besides the drug.

There are fully documented 55 success cases now in less than 9 months, 25 of which we know the Fenben regimen was the ONLY thing being taken.

https://www.inspire.com/groups/american ... bendazole/

Now a doggy story

https://youtu.be/PmWPxPSwmno

User avatar
Dave Koehler
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4270
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:19 pm
Location: Urbana, IL USA
Contact:

Re: New Old Cancer Cure?

Post by Dave Koehler » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:12 pm

Fire, You may have discovered inflammation.
I earned via my lifestyle type 2 diabetes.
The only way to avoid getting worse was a radical change.
My Achilles heel was soda pop, in particular Mountain Dew.
Going cold turkey on it as well as a lot of carbs caused unbelievable body pain shortly thereafter not to mention a whopper headache.
This was inflammation of every single joint. The same deep, holy shit joint/bone and muscle pain I suspect you are dealing with.
This went on for a couple of weeks.
I used the CBD oil to knock it down.
After 3 weeks it was like coming out of a heavy fog at night. Not due to the oil but due to the sugar detox.
Incredible difference in my well being physically.
Anyway, inflammation may be where your pain is coming from with the detox.
So, there should be some light at the end of the tunnel.
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."

Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:17 pm

Re: New Old Cancer Cure?

Post by Fireonthemountain » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:36 pm

Dave Koehler wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:12 pm
Fire, You may have discovered inflammation.
I earned via my lifestyle type 2 diabetes.
The only way to avoid getting worse was a radical change.
My Achilles heel was soda pop, in particular Mountain Dew.
Going cold turkey on it as well as a lot of carbs caused unbelievable body pain shortly thereafter not to mention a whopper headache.
This was inflammation of every single joint. The same deep, holy shit joint/bone and muscle pain I suspect you are dealing with.
This went on for a couple of weeks.
I used the CBD oil to knock it down.
After 3 weeks it was like coming out of a heavy fog at night. Not due to the oil but due to the sugar detox.
Incredible difference in my well being physically.
Anyway, inflammation may be where your pain is coming from with the detox.
So, there should be some light at the end of the tunnel.
Inflammation is a complicated story having to do with the immune system and the vagus nerve.

http://www.rechargebiomedical.com/infla ... and-aging/

I figured the pain was coming from my immune system going after cancerous cells, like in my bones or elsewhere plus having to deal with the waste products of all those dead cells. Putting a load on the kidneys and liver, or even tumor cells there getting hit there.

I have had arthritis since my late teens...50+ years.

Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:17 pm

Re: New Old Cancer Cure?

Post by Fireonthemountain » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:08 pm

Well did my second 3 days a few days ago and this time took half as much the first two days, then upped it to about three quarters dose on the third day, and felt that. Not a lot of pain or sleepiness, with a little more on the third day, with the larger dose. The next 3 days cycle dose will be about six tenths of a dose each day, and see how that goes.

Tippens says to allow 3 to 4 months, for it to do its thing and show results, so I have a ways to go yet. In the mean time I have been digging in the research literature and the questioned popped up my mind, if one anti parasite drug had the anti cancer properties, then maybe others did. This turned out to be the case for the same family of drugs Fenben is in. I like to think of then as the zoles.

Then expanding on that, what about other common drugs not in that family of zoles, that are also used. Bingo they have anti cancer effects as well. My my. Now today I decided to check out something I saw in a cancer form when doing research on this one of the posters posted when Fenben use popped up. He said he had read a book a woman wrote claiming cancer was caused by....worms. He said he thought she must be a crack pot, but after hearing about Fenben maybe he would have to reconsider.

So today, I did a search on worms and cancer, to read a little more on this idea, and what I found was researchers claiming to find worms or other parasites under their microscopes, in cancers,going back since the 1800s.

https://jeffreydachmd.com/2016/05/cance ... c-disease/

One thing seems certain. There are a lot of dewormers or parasitic drugs that seem to have anti cancer effects and I think that's a good thing.

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5072
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: New Old Cancer Cure?

Post by Ken0069 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:45 pm

As a side note on this, I've noticed that the price for the Panacur C (fenbendzole) treatment has gone up over 35% since May 18th when I bought my last box.

FYI, if you've got a gun powder scale you can buy the 40 lb dog (4 grams/day) 3 day treatment pack and split each one up into 4 doses like I did. That way the 3 day 40 lb dog treatment BOX will actually yield 12 each 1 gram doses, which will last 4 weeks. One 4 gram packet weighs 61.73 grains. Divide that by 4 and you get 15.43 grains per dose, which is 1 gram.

Those 40 lb dog treatment packs can be found on Ebay for about $22 shipped.

Oh, and I also bought another brand that turns out to be the same thing as the higher priced Panacur C stuff. It's called Safe-Guard Canine Dewormer and it's sold in the same dose sizes as the Panacure C. Ingredients are listed the same on both also and I haven't notice any difference between the two.

And as always, Your mileage may vary and your prayers will be answered in the order in which they were received. :wink:

NOTE: I am NOT a doctor and Speed Talk has NOTHING to do with this, so if you try it you are on your own!!
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:17 pm

Re: New Old Cancer Cure?

Post by Fireonthemountain » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:41 pm

Ken0069 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:45 pm
As a side note on this, I've noticed that the price for the Panacur C (fenbendzole) treatment has gone up over 35% since May 18th when I bought my last box.

FYI, if you've got a gun powder scale you can buy the 40 lb dog (4 grams/day) 3 day treatment pack and split each one up into 4 doses like I did. That way the 3 day 40 lb dog treatment BOX will actually yield 12 each 1 gram doses, which will last 4 weeks. One 4 gram packet weighs 61.73 grains. Divide that by 4 and you get 15.43 grains per dose, which is 1 gram.

Those 40 lb dog treatment packs can be found on Ebay for about $22 shipped.

Oh, and I also bought another brand that turns out to be the same thing as the higher priced Panacur C stuff. It's called Safe-Guard Canine Dewormer and it's sold in the same dose sizes as the Panacure C. Ingredients are listed the same on both also and I haven't notice any difference between the two.

And as always, Your mileage may vary and your prayers will be answered in the order in which they were received. :wink:

NOTE: I am NOT a doctor and Speed Talk has NOTHING to do with this, so if you try it you are on your own!!
As we use to say this also is true. I use a cheap Chinese scale I bought a few years back. I place a small white screw on cap off a bottle, and then turn the scale on. This zeros the scale out, with the cap not itself being weighed. Then I sprinkle the crystals into the cap a little at a time, until the scale reads the correct number I want and stop. Turn the scale off and take the cap off to carry the crystals to food, or to where I want them to go, and then out of the cap. DMSO is right now the only thing I know that can dissolve it, but I am not doing that at this time.

As far as price I have the doggie 4 gram packs from Pancur C and Safe Guard and the do seem the same. So far the best price I have found is about 139 US delivered for 1000 grams, or one kilo.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DeWormer-1Kg-S ... 3825567892

But at the same time I have found other dewormer chemicals in bulk fairly cheap, that show anti cancer properties. One product only had 3% fenben in it, but had 25% of another active ingredient, with anti cancer chemical properties in it.

Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:17 pm

Re: New Old Cancer Cure?

Post by Fireonthemountain » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:09 pm

New German documentary on cancer and its cures

Marine Medicine Healing Adventure Directors Cut ENGLISH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scC2-gL ... e=youtu.be

Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:17 pm

Re: New Old Cancer Cure?

Post by Fireonthemountain » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:02 am

10 minutes ago snooky1954 wrote:

This site lists a patent for the class of drugs that fenben is in. Scoll thru all of it and read the bottom. Very interesting. Patent was issued in 2008

https://patentimages.storage.googleapis ... /US7423015...

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5072
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: New Old Cancer Cure?

Post by Ken0069 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:09 pm

Fireonthemountain wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:02 am
10 minutes ago snooky1954 wrote:

This site lists a patent for the class of drugs that fenben is in. Scoll thru all of it and read the bottom. Very interesting. Patent was issued in 2008

https://patentimages.storage.googleapis ... /US7423015...
This link doesn't work for me? Try again.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:17 pm

Re: New Old Cancer Cure?

Post by Fireonthemountain » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:08 am


Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:17 pm

Re: New Old Cancer Cure?

Post by Fireonthemountain » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:31 am

The cancer drugs in your bathroom cabinet

https://www.theguardian.com/science/201 ... a-blockers

Post Reply