Keeping Speed Talk Online

Speed Talk news, where we've been and what we're working on.

Moderator: Team

Beverly
Team Member
Team Member

Keeping Speed Talk Online

Post by Beverly » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:31 pm

What is the best way to continue Don's legacy? As his widow, I want nothing more than to see this forum continue. I would like to hear your thoughts on how to sustain the cost of maintaining the forum. Thankfully, admins are on a volunteer basis but there is still the cost of the server and the server company. Speed Talk was not income producing. Don advertised his products but never took on advertisers or charged to register. As of today, the business that pays for Speed Talk is still intact but I plan to close the businesses by the end of 2019.

We as a family plan to sell the products we have in stock but will not reorder once they are gone. I will also be posting a few things from Don's garage that may be of interest. There isn't much left in the way of equipment but there are many parts and other stuff.

God Bless you all for your kind words. I pray it helps our hearts to heal. I like to think somehow he knows how important he, his products and this forum have been to so many. Feel free to post your thoughts on the board or PM me. I appreciate all that have reached out to offer help already.
Don's Loving Wife Beverly
“Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.”
― Dylan Thomas