Looking for a head Shop in Seattle that uses PipeMax

General engine tech -- Drag Racing to Circle Track

Moderator: Team

Jerry Poole
Looking for a head Shop in Seattle that uses PipeMax

Post by Jerry Poole »

I would like to make contact with any member of the forum that uses PipeMax in the Seattle area. Thanks, Jerry
1972ho
Guru
Guru
Re: Looking for a head Shop in Seattle that uses PipeMax

Post by 1972ho »

Hmmm head shop pipemax,I thought they shut those places down back in the seventies🤣😎.
PackardV8
Guru
Guru

Post by PackardV8 »

1972ho wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:51 pm Hmmm head shop pipemax,I thought they shut those places down back in the seventies🤣😎.
Nope, we just made it all legal here in Washington. You can buy it most everywhere.
Jack Vines
Studebaker-Packard V8 Limited
Obsolete Engineering
learner1

Post by learner1 »

Just look for Hwy 99 when you visit
Morgo

Post by Morgo »

Why the Pipemax shop needs to be in Seattle? Never heard about Internet?
I have only 3.98 Pipemax and found that anyone is not willing to pay modeling the engine to make correct exhaust ](*,)
PM me and I might made the calculation.Just have all the data to input! quess in;quess out..
"when uncomptent order unwilling to do unnecsessary the probablity of failure is high"
Newold1
Guru
Guru

Post by Newold1 »

There obviously are not a lot of performance cylinder head shops in Washington State but those that are there may or may not use a program like Pipemax. There are other computer programs for cylinder head optimization. You might talk to someone like SPS in Kent and see what programs if any they use in doing their cylinder head improvements?
The Older I Get, The Dumber I Get :wink:
SchmidtMotorWorks
Vendor

Post by SchmidtMotorWorks »

I am curious, what are you hoping a shop with PipeMax will be able to do that you could not do on your own. The program is extraordinarily inexpensive to buy.
Helping to Deliver the Promise of Flying Cars
DSRE388

Post by DSRE388 »

There is only a couple really good head guys up here in the PNW that i know and the one that mentored me doesn't use pipemax, i use to have it although i personally never got around to doing any testing with its recommendations
GARY C
HotPass
HotPass

Post by GARY C »

SchmidtMotorWorks wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:09 am I am curious, what are you hoping a shop with PipeMax will be able to do that you could not do on your own. The program is extraordinarily inexpensive to buy.
Are we talking about Larry's PipeMax?

If so I would not consider $150.00 dollars expensive especially for what you get.
Please Note!
THE ABOVE POST IN NO WAY REFLECTS THE VIEWS OF SPEED TALK OR IT'S MEMBERS AND SHOULD BE VIEWED AS ENTERTAINMENT ONLY...Thanks, The Management!
digger
Guru
Guru

Post by digger »

GARY C wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:57 am
SchmidtMotorWorks wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:09 am I am curious, what are you hoping a shop with PipeMax will be able to do that you could not do on your own. The program is extraordinarily inexpensive to buy.
Are we talking about Larry's PipeMax?

If so I would not consider $150.00 dollars expensive especially for what you get.
thats what he just said