PSI valve springs

General engine tech -- Drag Racing to Circle Track

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
winterhoff
Member
Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:59 pm
Location: St. Charles, MO
Contact:

PSI valve springs

Post by winterhoff » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:40 pm

Anybody have a good source for PSI springs JHE- 10A and JHE-002 retainers
Thanks Ron

Newold1
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1640
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:50 am

Re: PSI valve springs

Post by Newold1 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:22 pm

Summit actually stocks and sells some of the PSI spring sets.

As for your area, give PSI a call and they will direct you to a few sellers in your area.
The Older I Get, The Dumber I Get :wink:

Abbottracingheads
Expert
Expert
Posts: 789
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Crane, Texas
Contact:

Re: PSI valve springs

Post by Abbottracingheads » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:05 am

CV Products or Motorsports Unlimited.
Abbott Racing Heads and Engines

ou812
Expert
Expert
Posts: 913
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:23 pm
Location: SoCal
Contact:

Re: PSI valve springs

Post by ou812 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:02 pm

Isky sells them, and I believe * sells them also.
Brian Hafliger
IMM Engine & Dyno

Image
http://www.immengines.com
http://www.neilhepburn.com

Coloradoracer
Pro
Pro
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:48 pm
Location: Conifer, Colorado
Contact:

Re: PSI valve springs

Post by Coloradoracer » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:22 am

Call PSI directly. They are great to deal with and will put you in contact with a retailer they recommend. I did and they even gave me a discounted price. Nice folks.
Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream rear engine dragster
Speed kills but it's better than going slow!
http://www.livinthedreamracing.com
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

cpmotors
Expert
Expert
Posts: 908
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: Janesville,Wi
Contact:

Re: PSI valve springs

Post by cpmotors » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:46 pm

Abbottracingheads wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:05 am
CV Products or Motorsports Unlimited.
X2 On Ken @ MSU. 216-390-4561
Pete Graves
CPMotorworks,Inc.
Custom Engine Machining
Cylinder Head Fixture for Vertical / Surfacing Mills

Charliesauto
Member
Member
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:01 am

Re: PSI valve springs

Post by Charliesauto » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:19 pm

winterhoff wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:40 pm
Anybody have a good source for PSI springs JHE- 10A and JHE-002 retainers
Thanks Ron
Those JHE PN's are only available from Hornick, the springs are exclusive designs made for JHE by PSI.

I believe you will have to buy the springs from Joe. May be able to source a compatible retainer through DW or Xceldyne.

If you go to his website, find the valve spring spec page and scroll to the bottom for the JHE #'s.

JHE contact (704)664-7322 jheinc.com

LSP
Pro
Pro
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:33 pm
Location: Charlotte

Re: PSI valve springs

Post by LSP » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:50 am

Charliesauto wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:19 pm
winterhoff wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:40 pm
Anybody have a good source for PSI springs JHE- 10A and JHE-002 retainers
Thanks Ron
Those JHE PN's are only available from Hornick, the springs are exclusive designs made for JHE by PSI.

I believe you will have to buy the springs from Joe. May be able to source a compatible retainer through DW or Xceldyne.

If you go to his website, find the valve spring spec page and scroll to the bottom for the JHE #'s.

JHE contact (704)664-7322 jheinc.com
Correct, ask for Rick @ JHE Inc.
Wish I had time to be a Guru

Post Reply