Valve seat angles

General engine tech -- Drag Racing to Circle Track

Moderator: Team

user-30257

Re: Valve seat angles

Post by user-30257 »

With all disrespect, there is a lot of teeth gritting to many when you post Chad. Because of the way it comes off as. You are the only one fat can do it. And there is only one way. You discredited steel seats, then counterdicked yourself saying they work. What is it. Why can one guy use them and' it be wrong, but you use it and it's right?

And yes you do come off VERY arrogant.
modok
Guru
Guru

Post by modok »

With "all disrespect"??
You ever hear of the golden rule?
Get what you give.
Last edited by modok on Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
user-9274568

Post by user-9274568 »

Headguy wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:31 pm With all disrespect, there is a lot of teeth gritting to many when you post Chad. Because of the way it comes off as. You are the only one fat can do it. And there is only one way. You discredited steel seats, then counterdicked yourself saying they work. What is it. Why can one guy use them and' it be wrong, but you use it and it's right?

Maybe it's just the way you take it. I don't think I'm the only one that can do it. I have more respect for Larry than most, I wonder if he thinks that?

Show me what I said about steel seats. No idea what your talking about.

I'd show you more respect if you didn't call me names or post your name, or tell us who you are. Understand that? Probably not.

And who are you speaking for when you say lot of teeth grinding? Please speak up!

All of this with disrespect..
cgarb
Guru
Guru

Post by cgarb »

Sometimes its hard to tell the difference from pride and arrogance with text. One guy will read something one way, and some another. Chad posts pictures and results, I'm sure nobody wants to post up a turd of a cylinder head they ported, why should he be any different. I thank anyone who gives honest advice on here and contributes to posts. I try to learn all I can from here, and put in my 2 cents when I feel I can. I'm a hobbyist, but I am doing it. A vast majority of people I race with don't assemble their own engines let alone cut valve seats and set up valve springs, and port their own stuff.
GARY C
HotPass
HotPass

Post by GARY C »

Headguy wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:31 pm With all disrespect, there is a lot of teeth gritting to many when you post Chad. Because of the way it comes off as. You are the only one fat can do it. And there is only one way. You discredited steel seats, then counterdicked yourself saying they work. What is it. Why can one guy use them and' it be wrong, but you use it and it's right?

Dude! Go Away!
Please Note!
THE ABOVE POST IN NO WAY REFLECTS THE VIEWS OF SPEED TALK OR IT'S MEMBERS AND SHOULD BE VIEWED AS ENTERTAINMENT ONLY...Thanks, The Management!
user-9274568

Post by user-9274568 »

For those keeping score at home, gmrocket and headguy are the same person. Just click on Headguys posts!
Maybe a mod should check the IP.

cjperformance
Guru
Guru

Post by cjperformance »

modok wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:38 pm With "all disrespect"??
You ever hear of the golden rule?
Get what you give.
=D>
Craig.
GARY C
HotPass
HotPass

Post by GARY C »

cspeier wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:52 am For those keeping score at home, gmrocket and headguy are the same person. Just click on Headguys posts!

Could be a screw up on the forums quotes, I have had them put other quotes in mine or name others that I didn't quote but either way they need to go away if they are not going to at least argue actual tech in relation to the thread.
Please Note!
THE ABOVE POST IN NO WAY REFLECTS THE VIEWS OF SPEED TALK OR IT'S MEMBERS AND SHOULD BE VIEWED AS ENTERTAINMENT ONLY...Thanks, The Management!
gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket »

cspeier wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:52 am For those keeping score at home, gmrocket and headguy are the same person. Just click on Headguys posts!

Hey, what year was it you finished 6th at the EMC?