4valve BBC w conventional ports

General engine tech -- Drag Racing to Circle Track

Moderator: Team

SchmidtMotorWorks
Vendor

4valve BBC w conventional ports

Post by SchmidtMotorWorks »

Ever wonder how contorted it would be to put 4valves in a BBC head and port it to a conventional BBC manifold? (C'mon admit it you did too.)

It's kind of like a train wreck, you know it's a mess but you just have to look. Anyhow this is what it might look like:

XR8TED

Post by XR8TED »

What program are you using for that ? I am only 22 and aborted my 06 race engine project in hope to setup the shop a little better I would love to get on the level that some of you are on.. I am gonna order some programs tommarow like Dynomation and try to finish Piecing together our mondellos wetflow system..I have been researhing well for the last 5 years but latley fo the last 4 months or so on Cylinder head design ant intake manifold design .. I understand I have along way to go but I would love some programs like that to play around with...

Dave
richard@wcch

Post by richard@wcch »

Looks like a nice shallow valve angle. Approx. what are the chamber volumes? This setup looks like it would make a nice wide powerband for a BB Chevy engine. Thanks for sharing your drawings.

Richard :)
www.proheads.com