Moderator: Team

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Re: Is it possible......

Post by pdq67 »

Try this!!

"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McQ

McQ is a 1974 Technicolor neo-noir crime film directed by John Sturges, starring John Wayne in Panavision. The film made extensive use of Seattle locations. The beach scenes were filmed on the Pacific coast at Moclips.

Eddie Albert and Diana Muldaur co-star. The film also features Roger E. Mosley as a pimp and police snitch, Clu Gulager as a corrupt police detective, Colleen Dewhurst as a cocaine addict and Al Lettieri in one of his final roles, as the most visible villain of the film, the drug king Santiago.

Wayne had rejected the lead in Dirty Harry a few years prior to this film, which he later admitted to regretting.[2] The producers of that film chose Seattle as its location in an earlier version of the script; it was later changed to San Francisco when Clint Eastwood became connected with the project.

McQ has a dramatic car chase with Wayne in a green 1973 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am "Green Hornet". It was influenced by Steve McQueen's chase scene in Bullitt.[3]

One of Wayne's famous lines from this movie is delivered after his character is trapped inside his car after it was crushed between two large trucks. He says to one of the reporting officers "I'm up to my butt in gas."

And imho, John Wayne couldn't hold a candle to Eastwood's, "Dirty Harry"!! BUT I do think that Ed O'Neill might have after watching his, "Popeye Doyle", movie!! And I dearly LOVE the DUKE!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popeye_Doyle_(film)

pdq67
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

Hunt up Ed O'Neill's, "Popeye Doyle", TV film and have at it!

IMHO, Ed did the best, "Popeye Doyle", out of them all!!

And as for the Duke, his last movie, "The Shootist", was his lifetime finish best! Imho!!

But as for myself, the Dukes best movie was the, "Quiet Man"!! Dam Maureen O'Hara was fu*king, smoking hot!!

And I can go on about, "Blood Alley".....

pdq67
swampbuggy
Guru
Guru

Post by swampbuggy »

Engine Tech Forum.......correct ???
CGT
Guru
Guru

Post by CGT »

Rowdy Yates wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:20 pm https://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/show ... 482&page=5

BTW...I have the Cam specs.... Not to be given out.
My 408 is set up for both my Ls3 and Ls7 head combinations... 11.8 and 13.2 compression.
Looks like it runs good . Secret cam specs!!!! ewww. :D It always kills me that cam specz are always such a source of secrecy, considering their generally a very small part of the success of things in the grand scheme of things.
Rowdy Yates

Post by Rowdy Yates »

As I've heard a few say the correct Cam specs can make you a hero or a zero.
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

swampbuggy wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:34 am Engine Tech Forum.......correct ???
Right!!

Sorry I got carried away!

pdq67